Reviews for Interrupted
Jazza chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
That is so good! I love how you added bits and pieces from the actual book. Please write more!
thegirlfromthere chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
hey! I would looooooooooove if Reth would kidnap Evie or something like that and Lend would save her:D But this is a great story. I realy hope you keep updating!
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaat chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
if you make them get down to buissness now then the secound book will be all mess t up because jack says the unicorn likes her because shes a virgin
fangirl101 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
you should start it with the end of Titanic then when they get to the hotel they should get real close to having "it" then they get interrupted do where they get interrupted for a few chapters but then they eventually do have "it". then add more chapters where something happens like Evie getting pregnant or Lend tries to propose but gets interrupted. hope this is good feedback :D
gggggggggggg chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
UPDATE! :C
Chiggles Grigori chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Thanks you guys! I'll try and have the next chapter out by this coming Sunday! Or maybe by June 6th, which is my birthday. HINT HINT. I expect happy birthday fanfics for that day, okay!?

Love you guys!
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
omg your back i love your fanfic continue! continue[-:D
the real number five chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I think that they should get "INTERRUPTED" as u say it before they get really far down to buiseness :) i love this so much :) update whenever u can :D
NightOwlNeith chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
I love how u write. I can see the picture when I read it if that makes any sense at all. I mean it's like instead of a book it's a movie. An IMAX movie! I love it.
MellarksOrHerondales chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I cried at the end of The Notebook too.

Go with the end of The Titanic and then have them INTERRUPTED! The story is after all, called Interrupted.

Speaking of the story, I loved this chapter. Super fluffy and I love, love, LOVE that.

On that note, have a nice day :)
animelover chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
my smilly face came out wrong in the comment below [or above however it showed up in your screen] i was trying to make a smily face with arms stretched out instead it came out like this (\./)
animelover chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
your fanfic is AWSOME this was what i was looking for. Although i would be even more happy if u kicked the romance up a notch. (\./) [hope this gives u an idea-or even use the idea! u could have a teacher have everyone sleep in a hotel with a boy and a girl sharing a room because the teacher did not have enough knowledge of what could happen.] please dont think of me wrong im just suggesting.
KittyKat815 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story! Continue pls
Be Quiet 1 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Yeah it's 1:45 right now cause I have no better way to spend my Saturdays but reading fanfics. I'm a total nerd!
bretney dumais chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
make another chapter becuase i...loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »