Reviews for Learning to Fly
madittude99 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Woah woah and WOAH. Did she just imprint on...!*Gasp* Omg!
Happy2BeeMe chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Aww what a cute ending. Sad its over and I would love to read Leah story so start on it asap
Dreamcatcher94 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
I think that this is a great ending to this story, plus...I think it would be cool to read a story about Leah imprinting on Jeremy...please write another one
madittude99 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Great story! Update soon!
Happy2BeeMe chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
I really likes it. I would have liked to see a little more drama with the Nessie and ebry thing but instead of Jake sam thinking something was up. Thr would have been funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
DareBare13 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Awww! Thats so cute embry is gonna propose! Update soon I wanna know how it goes
Happy2BeeMe chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Jake is crazy lol. Can't wait to see exactly how Embry proposes and what sam will say. Update soon!
Dreamcatcher94 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
I want to see him propose...please update soon
Happy2BeeMe chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Can't wait to see how Sam reacts to the whole wolf thing. I'm sure she won't leave Embry but her inner thought should be interesting. Can't wait for the update.
DareBare13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Sam is finally back yay! But now embry brought up the imprint haha update soon
Happy2BeeMe chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I really like the story. Sam and Embry relationship is cute. I'm glad she came back and u can't wait to see how Embry explains everything. Update soon!
BookWormAndProudOfIt chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I completely forgot she didn't know, too many imprint storys all jumbled together XD Can't wait for the next chapter :) Your story is really good by the way.

Though not to sound critical, you switch tenses a couple times which makes it harder to read and you use said a lot. Other than that awesome :)

Keep it up :)
DareBare13 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Aww poor Sam! She's heartbroken. Update soon
DareBare13 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I wonder if Jeremy knows about the werewolf and imprinting stuff. I really wanna know what Brittany is planning but at the same time I don't. And I'm glad Sam is opening up to embry :) update soon
DareBare13 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I like how Sam took that first step an held embrys hand. Update soon