Reviews for The Russian's worth the price I pay
epiphanymorgan23 chapter 20 . 10/16
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it xx
Hold on this imbecile cheated on him,dumped him for no good reason and yet he is still in love with her and she acts like he is the love of her
Ife ?You do not cheat on the man you love if you really love him that is and clearly she does not love Dimitri enough to not fuck someone else .I'm sorry but I just can't stand Rose in this story she is annoying as hell and not a good person at all she just isn't worth it .
dimitriandroseforeverandever chapter 13 . 9/7
Nice Lemon
Absolutely Epic. So entirely in love with the other characters you created. Unbelievable writing. Thank you for this story xoxo
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8
This story was very amusing and humorous, but I liked the substance woven into it. It was so entertaining and I enjoyed every part of it, from the beginning to the end. Great job!:)
WiseOldSoul chapter 17 . 6/5
This rose is such a fool. Figures she caused Ivan's death and demitri to be shot. Demitri is a dream in this story while this rose is just someone immature with a loud mouth. If it wasn't for the demitri and rose pairing, I seriously doubt she is of any worth.
a sequel to this would be amazing. I loved their relationship
Mrs. McGovern-Miller-Zajic chapter 20 . 4/15
I don't care what you do, I just love your stories, so feel free to Wright whatever you want I'm sure it'll be great.
dimitriXroza100 chapter 20 . 4/5
please update
VAlover21 chapter 20 . 3/28
Please do sequels! I would love to read more of your stories. They always turn out so good! :)
Please do more!
MariVamp chapter 20 . 3/24
Love the story vety much!,keep up the good work!
TwinSanity95 chapter 11 . 3/23
This was awesome
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 2/7
It's all painful and angst-y and I love it!
ilovesos9467 chapter 20 . 2/5
Love this story. Looking forward to checking out your other stories
TPDragonfly chapter 20 . 1/28
I absolutely loved this story!
Would love to hear what you have come up with next.
Maybe something to do with a prison or a king or a werewolf?
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »