Reviews for The Russian's worth the price I pay
bertha55 chapter 20 . 5/1
I been reading your story loving it cant wait for more
baroness vixen chapter 20 . 3/22
love this so much would of loved to see from sydney and adrian stuff and more of christen but in all it was fantastic read it in a couple of hours. i could put it down you really know how to write and keep someone hook start to end.
NicoleFesheva chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
continue please
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Delicious food... 3
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Wow, hard night! xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Wow... Kinda rude if you want my opinion xD Housekeeper?
Mary Castle chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
Loved this story. Very well developed except for the timeframe and age/maturity of the kids. Would love to see you write more. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Dear Ms. Belikov,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Vampire Academy Fanfic - The Russian's worth the price I pay

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Look, I don't know if you even actively use this site anymore but I thought I'd give you the heads up that your work is being copied. An uploader named littledhampir12 has recently uploaded a new story titled 'How he lost the girl' and although their wording is their own, they've copied your storyline - Dimitri leaves for an internship, Rose breaking it off over a text saying 'it's over' before breaking her phone, Rose waitressing, etc.
Pirate Kazumi chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
please make a sequel!
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I usually have a problem with first person. Typically I read a few lines and then I'm done. Yours however is written well. I'm really enjoying the story so far.
epiphanymorgan23 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it xx
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Hold on this imbecile cheated on him,dumped him for no good reason and yet he is still in love with her and she acts like he is the love of her
Ife ?You do not cheat on the man you love if you really love him that is and clearly she does not love Dimitri enough to not fuck someone else .I'm sorry but I just can't stand Rose in this story she is annoying as hell and not a good person at all she just isn't worth it .
dimitriandroseforeverandever chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Nice Lemon
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Absolutely Epic. So entirely in love with the other characters you created. Unbelievable writing. Thank you for this story xoxo
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »