Reviews for The Russian's worth the price I pay
Delicious food... 3
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 5/17
Wow, hard night! xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 5/17
Wow... Kinda rude if you want my opinion xD Housekeeper?
Mary Castle chapter 20 . 4/27
Loved this story. Very well developed except for the timeframe and age/maturity of the kids. Would love to see you write more. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear Ms. Belikov,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Vampire Academy Fanfic - The Russian's worth the price I pay

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Look, I don't know if you even actively use this site anymore but I thought I'd give you the heads up that your work is being copied. An uploader named littledhampir12 has recently uploaded a new story titled 'How he lost the girl' and although their wording is their own, they've copied your storyline - Dimitri leaves for an internship, Rose breaking it off over a text saying 'it's over' before breaking her phone, Rose waitressing, etc.
Pirate Kazumi chapter 20 . 1/21
please make a sequel!
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 1/4
I usually have a problem with first person. Typically I read a few lines and then I'm done. Yours however is written well. I'm really enjoying the story so far.
epiphanymorgan23 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it xx
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Hold on this imbecile cheated on him,dumped him for no good reason and yet he is still in love with her and she acts like he is the love of her
Ife ?You do not cheat on the man you love if you really love him that is and clearly she does not love Dimitri enough to not fuck someone else .I'm sorry but I just can't stand Rose in this story she is annoying as hell and not a good person at all she just isn't worth it .
dimitriandroseforeverandever chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Nice Lemon
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Absolutely Epic. So entirely in love with the other characters you created. Unbelievable writing. Thank you for this story xoxo
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was very amusing and humorous, but I liked the substance woven into it. It was so entertaining and I enjoyed every part of it, from the beginning to the end. Great job!:)
WiseOldSoul chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
This rose is such a fool. Figures she caused Ivan's death and demitri to be shot. Demitri is a dream in this story while this rose is just someone immature with a loud mouth. If it wasn't for the demitri and rose pairing, I seriously doubt she is of any worth.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
a sequel to this would be amazing. I loved their relationship
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »