Reviews for Bring it
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOH and the hits just keep on coming that's a shocker if her dad is telling the truth huh. Well I really have got to stop finding so many good stories to read before I overload my brain.x.x Though if you were planning on continuing this story I really hope you do cause the idea for it is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Please make more
Riflemen526 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oh, oh oh! I get it now! The older green swallow in the photograph is the father of Wave's brothers!

I don't know how to really put this since I can only guess on where you'll take this story in regards to Sonic and Jet relationship wise. You've made it clear that Jet has feelings of some sort for Sonic and that they're both haveing problems at home. Just from that the characters have something in common that could bring them together but, then you threw in the Amy card and said that Sonic and Amy have been going out for 2 years. I don't know, maybe I misinterpreted your story's description at the begining. From that I thought that this was a SonicXJet pairing or maybe it is and hasn't got to that point in the story yet but if it is that would mean Sonic would have to leave Amy after going out for 2 years. Someone would think that it would take something drastic to make Amy give up Sonic, like perhaps an Extreme Gear mishap at the Grand Prix that causes Amy to flip out at the one who forced her to enter the competition and ultimately break up with that someone.

I'm just thinking out loud. Please don't take this offensivley or that I'm telling you how to write your story but these were just my thoughts after I finished reading what you've posted so far.
Brown-Eyed-Beauty1998 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
V now who said that
AmyHedgeWolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
SonWave, huh? that's new...How come I never thought of that? Anyway, this story looks pretty interesting I'll review again after a couple more chapters.