Reviews for Why Question it?
ms reveiw chapter 33 . 7/26/2014
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER
I really want to know what happens next
Nickesha chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Aww
Carla chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
It feels kinda rushed now after some chapters that were sooo detailed, but I'm happy you decided to continue and give this story a proper ending. Thank you!
nylimoon chapter 32 . 6/14/2014
This chapter indeed short but I have enjoyed your story since the beginning and I am looking for to read your conclusion too!
chocovic-chu chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Dear Author-san,
So, should Vic Author-Alert you then? :)
Oh, glad you finally consider Wolfram-sama's character development in the light novel version better! Yes, yes, absolutely he's more and more awesome on the eyes of Takabayashi-sensei! Vic hopes you can capture his awesomeness as well!
Ganbatte!
Blah x 1000 chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Should good news make you want to cry?

I loved this story... Aww... It's your choice in the end. I wish you luck with your new story.
hopelessfreakz chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
why stop? pls update.
if from 100 people theres only 1 people read your story, it still must go on bcoz u still have a reader who always wait for your new chapter.
maybe not that fast bcoz there are many stories in this site but someday therell be someone read this again.
u just have to be patient.
i look for your review.
theres other like me who want to read your story. :)
u have more than 100 reviews. it must be something.
there are many stories that i read that doesnt get many reviews
B-)
pls update soon. well be waiting.
ps. sorry for my bad eng xD not my mother language here hehe...
ruby chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
It was the best fab fix ever y did u stop.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
I understand you will get trouble if people are not reading your story but even if only one person read your work that a reason in itself to continue the story
SeazTheDay chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
That was a rather... Abrupt ending.
Zeldahope9 chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
:( your joking right? DON'T END I SPENT A HOLE DAY READING THIS... Just so you know this is my favoret fanfiction ever :) well I spouse all good things Come to an end including this I just hope one day you'll carry this on. BTW: I WILL READ THIS A 1000 time if it gets you to update.
little snow chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
just keep writing.
arisa13 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
please! please! please do continue writing... i'd love if this fic is wolfyuu _
Elle Werner chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Please update dear author san. This is a good fic.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/7/2013