Reviews for Transformed
Lemon lemon lemon please write a lemon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
SWEET BLU IN THIS STORY I CAN FINALY CALL HIM A HYBIRD. LIKE MY HYBRID WARSHIP WICH I NAMED THE USS BLU. I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE A SEQUIL WITH THE NEW BLU I CAN ONLY HOPE I LOVED THIS STORY SSSO MUCH
mechkiller chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awesomeness
SG-Cynder chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I loved the whole story and especially this chapter and how it ended D Excellent job and I hope that you continue doing such great Rio stories D
Battleshiplid chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
finally she knows1 but what will the future bring?
InsaneWarrior0 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
ssso cute
side-fish chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Well that was a nice ending i guess. though i still wonder if Blu will return to his old self. does riphate have an explanation on this and stuff...
SG-Cynder chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
EXCELLENT JOB! I have to say that showing the children first is always a good way to ease tension and despair for the family. D
Blu Wolf 23 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Whoa, i didnt think it would be that easy for Blu to convince his children. All thats left is Jewel (shell probably need more convincing) but where will it go from there if things start to return to normal?
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Ah. the truth is out. great update by the way, and keep it up. I still am wondering how blu will be in the end, But I shall wait for that to become clear.

storylover789
dracowing14 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
i just lvoe the story so far and it keeps getting better and better with eveyr chapter, an ironic thought crossed my mind today what would happen if blu went to meet jewel and found that nigel was attacking her for revenge.
Battleshiplid chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
ooooooooooh, this is good!
Battleshiplid chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
cant wait to see what they choose!
Battleshiplid chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
That was so COOL! I knew something like that was going to happen, but that was better than I had thought!
SG-Cynder chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
"pshh, Cannibal" from Rio (I forgot who said it.) Great job with this chapter. I wonder how Jewel and the rest will feel once they find out that Blue is "alive". I have to say all three of your Rio stories are excellent.