Reviews for Seek, Find, Keep
caylender chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
I love this fic! It's pretty much perfect. :D
BGuate224 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Absolutely precious. I love Glee Hogwarts fics and you certainly did it justice by concentrating on the house rivalries!
And the fact that you were able to include almost every character- I APPLAUD YOU!
You're so talented it's ridiculous.
I do have one question though...
Didn't Wes know about Kurt in the first chapter? Seeing as he's that countertenor?
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Awwww so cute. Almost a good of "Potter Quidditch Hogwarts Rival Couple" as Draco and Harry. Almost. But the writing is very good! Lovely, lovely.
ShinyBrownHair chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
This was really really good. I loved it :D.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
So. Very. Good. SO good :D
jazzypizzaz chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
love it! adorbs.
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I will never be able to tell you how much I love this story. Klaine/Hogwarts is really hard to write and most people do stuff like give Hogwarts a glee club but you managed to have the sense of competition and even the Warblers without making it completly ridiculous. This is one of about 6 stories that can do that well. Also, I really wish it were longer but I haven't seen any of your other stories yet so maybe they make up for it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
bluecharlotte chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
I love this story. Holy shittzle So fantastic. Thank you for this.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Very cute story :) Just wanted to point out that in the first chapter, Wes made a comment that suggested that he knew about Kurt ("is it a certain countertenor?" - also Kurt doesn't seem to sing in this verse, at least I don't think he would have time what with all the practice for Quidditch) - you might want to delete that line from there, it's not a major thing, but it kept bugging me throughout the whole fic :) It was a pleasure to read, thanks! :)
sailorjupiterox chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
yes yes yes
Vanessa Gordon chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWW :D AWESOME STORY!
Vanessa Gordon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
OH MY GOSH! I started reading, and I was realizing how Wes sounds a lot like Wood... then I realized that the Warblers could totally be the Gryffindor quidditch team, with Jeff & Nick as the weasley twins, Blaine as harry and david, trent, and thad i guess, as the chasers. This has made me so happy. Now I really want to see them meet each other... hehe devious plans.

You already have me grinning in the first chapter. This rocks.
Lar of Luyeia chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I should be doing homework, like turning in my essay and stuff.

But really I was glued to the screen reading this and just inwardly being ridicously happy about this, I though I was running out of good Klaine HP fics, but it turns out, this was just amazing and I'm so happy I stumbled across it!

I will defitnetly keep an eye out for your work!
klayn chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
He didn't want Blaine to get a bludger to the head in his lovedrunk haze, after all.

Then they'd never win the house cup.

Oh, yeah. And Blaine would be hurt. That would suck.

Obviously.

Oh, Wes...
lunargirl40 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
finally got around to reading this, and i love it! gah, there is nothing better then glee/hogwarts fics. if there is a sequel? i would love to read about brittney's/santana's relationship there..