Reviews for Forgive Me
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Poor Castiel should have asked Dean for help sooner.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really castiel it everything has fucked the very big one with dean and sammy
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice reflection of the episode with a little hint of how bad this could get.

Oh, Castiel.
twomom chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was awesome! I hope that Cas does not try to take Sam's soul. Thanks so much for an incredible story.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I hurt so much for Castiel! I loved that you did this purely from his point of view and that you picked up the story where the episode left off gives in to a new turn of events. I think it's sweet that Castiel considers Sam a pure soul-that's how I see him, too. And maybe that's why he attracts monsters and the like.

I really hope Castiel can find his way back. Dean and Sam don't have many friends or people they trust. *sigh* who knew avoiding the apocalypse would be just as touhgh as living through one?
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It'll be interesting to see how the Cas/Crowley dynamic progresses through the last two episodes. Honestly, Crowley's been my favorite bad character since he showed up, so love any scene with him. I do think Cas will do the right thing in the end - and will probably die for it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I actually feel very sorry for 's doing what he thinks is right and yet at the same time he's hurting the one person who considers him family-Dean.I hope it ends well but somehow I don't think it
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
so sad. poor cas. he's right thought. dean will always choose sam over anyone else. dean will probably end up killing cas in the end. so tragic if it come to that. hope at least cas find a loyal friend in balthazar...
judyann chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG great story from Cas pov. Loved it but have me curious there. I know we all have our own theories so going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You are seriously one of the best, genuis writers I've ever read. You should think about going professional, seriously.