Reviews for Alexandra's Revenge
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
very good. I love it
shepweir always chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I am not a big Nikita fan so her dying didn't upset me. I suspected a long time ago that she was involved in the killing of Alex's parents. I thought she might have killed both of them. So it is better that she only took out her dad. I feel like the show is changing so much. I am sure Alex used blanks to shoot Nikita to fool Percy. But to be honest I wish the show was called Division and not Nikita. I think the title character is one of the lamest of the cast.
Newfi Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is a great story and very well written. I don't think she actually dies though, thankfully! As much as Alex despises her now, there still has to be some 'sisterly' love in there somewhere. I'm really hoping somehow that Nikita didn't kill Alex's father and it is all just another one of Percy's lies. Again, good story with great emotions. Keep up the writing!
Lady Slytherin of Camelot chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You know she does not die, right?

Very well written, congratulations.
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I want to believe that Nikita didn't kill Father, so this makes it a true tragedy. If Alex were to kill her, she would be the one to be pitied.
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It's so sad... I love your writing, because it is so in character, but it's SO sad! I'm glad that nothing like this will happen in the show