Reviews for Trouble
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Oh holy shet, You got me LITERALLY JUMPING OUT OF MY CHAIR (resulting to me falling headfirst to a cold marble floor with the chair, after a second or 2, succesfully landing on my knee ( when he said she was her girlfriend.) ... and I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER.
Girls' Wings chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Okay, I love how you ended this. Thank you so much for not saying it out loud- trying not to spoil anything. But seriously, the build-up and the one-word resolution...Brilliant! 3
Rew chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue!
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Lol! So much for the original plan.
Porscha Mc chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. It made me happy. You should totally do a epilogue. Or better yet a sequel. :)
Queen of Night chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Epilogue! Please please please!
theweepinglawnchairs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Yay! I liked this story!
TXJ chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Woot! He got the girl.
Epilogue, how far ahead do you plan to skip? I'd like to see graduation :-)
Sunshine chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Lol! They are soo cute! I love their sibling like relationship. Their conversations are just funny! :D He's a good best friend :)
Sunshine chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Hehehe...cute...and FEISTY! Me likey ;D
Sunshine chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
LOL! I looovvee her mom! :D
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Yes Epilogue would be really good! Especially since it seemed like Magenta and Will were gettting cozy with each other. I didn't know if this was during the movie or after it but I still followed your story and still liked it immensely. It was really good.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Really good story because there seemed to be almost chemistry if some stuff happened a different way in the movie. Really good beginning and can't wait to read the rest :].
RubyRedCase chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Yes, an epilogue would be amazing. I honestly love this story