Reviews for Lights
musiclovepeace chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Is this story abandoned? I hope not with all my heart because it's SO GOOD! I'm seriously hanging on every word. I love it. Please update soon?
redemptionsong chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I really love this story. Your Edward is incredibly endearing and I find myself rooting for Bella to get her happy ending. I see that you haven't updated for a while though. I really hope you continue this :)
Twiggalina chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Really great chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
*sigh* Edward's so sweet.I want one;)

Twiggalina chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
I really didn't expect that turn of events at all!

Twiggalina chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Lovely chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story!
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I'm glad that Edward has finally started talking to her.

Twiggalina chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
What a difficult situation for all concerned.

Twiggalina chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This first chapter has really caught my interest!
legallyblondeff chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Wow. Just, wow. I read this all the way through and this was my first thought when i opened the review window. What an amazing Edward you have there, and what an amazing Bella. I love how deep an insight you get on each character with just the right amount of information, no more, and how skillfully the story of Kate and Bella is revealed. And, i have to say, some incredible writing there, too. New favourite!
iwmec chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
hmm .. well that's progress ..

i like this .. though i'm thinking Esme isn't with Carlisle in this ? or maybe she's his aunt or his mom but using her maiden name ?
iwmec chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
so Edward's her lab partner ?
Ficturesque chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Flip, flip, flip. So much awesome. Almost giving us answers, hinting to keep is questioning. Brilliant.

So Edward as with Tanya just to be closer to Bella - at the club just to watch Bella?

Riley, was he with Kate all along?

'It's one of those nights that happen once every winter season. It's a climatic hiccup, sixty-five degrees with a light drizzle of rain leaving the sky. It feels like spring, like it's only a jump away instead of three or four months.' I'd copy and paste the whole story just to compliment the way you use words and increase the depth of your description. Fabtastic hun.

I love reading this...

x x
iwmec chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
wow .. seems like a gr8 beginning ..