Reviews for Eternity and a Day
shadowgirl191 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
omg i love this story you should finish it since im dieing for an ending
MoonlitSorrows chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Great story! Please update soon!
Jupitarian-Felenoid chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Poor Analiese! :( Loving the story so far, please keep going!
Fire Black Dragon chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
its ok if theres only one or two chapters left. Valken had a very short life after being bitten that the only way to continue is to have him bit her as well. But its been known in literature (not Twilight books) that bitten pregnant mothers, they loose their child. OR the mother dies and the child is born a were. In Harry Potter Lupin's kid, Teddy, was only half-were so he didn't die, and Tonks was not a werewolf.
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Damn! that's intense! Please upload again soon!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Love this story! Hope u keep going :)
DanaIsis chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
*gasp*

!

Girl you...just...oh gawd-pleasepleaseplease don't have me waiting too long! I doubt my heart could bear it! This was so incredibly amazing I swear I will hunt you down and force you to write part three if you don't do so!

Oh man-what an effing cliffhanger girlie...you know how to make me anticipate lol.

Oh goodness...ANTICIPATING YOUR NEXT UPDATE! -I reallyreallyreallyreally am!
draculalover chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love it please write more
MasonJ chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Please update soon I need to know what happens next!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was amazing! :). Great details, love the characters! I also love the relationship between Velkan and Analiese (I believe I spelled that right)! I do hope you update soon! I'm on the edge of my chair over here; can't wait until the next chapter :)
FaceTrip chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was adorable. It's so sad wen u put it with the movie tho. He leaves a family behind
DanaIsis chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"Terrible terrible ending" ?

NOOOOO! Splendid splended ending hun! You're so effin awesome for this-much, much better than I expected! I could simply see this playing out on the silver screen as I read it...this should've been in a Velkan film ;)

Gawd, I really love the added characters of Lucine and Jaelle, they're wonderful characters. And I could sososo see Lucine in my head. Hell girl you thought of things I didn't even think of-like how its a danger to be carrying the last of the Valerious in your womb. I can't wait to read what's gonna happen to Anali-er, me lol.

Awh man...please oh please get the next one out soon love-its so amazing I'm in love with it!

ANTICIPATING YOUR NEXT UPDATE!