Reviews for Death of a God
Homicidalstrawberryjam chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Light, you are still the most sexy being in exsistance. (or non-exisistance)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
yay L won! :D
LchangetheworLd chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, yes at the end of the anime L stands over Light as he dies, ah I love your stories, even if there short :)
Meowmie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! Even though I'm on Kira's side(so this fic isn't in Kira's favor...),I thoroughly enjoyed it because L's brief appearance sums up the whole thing(unlike in the manga where Kira died just like that...no appearance of L or anything) and it totally made sense that way since L was the one pursuing Kira...well before his tragic demise anyways. _
Siz Likes Lasagna chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really hate how (in the anime, at least) Near says that together he and Mello "surpassed L". Yes, I'm an L fan-girl, but L knew who Kira was practically from the start and he always came up with his results on such little information. Plus, if he hadn't died, he would have caught Kira for sure.

Nice summing-up of Kira's last thoughts, by the way.
Kimimaro-Kun chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AWESOME PERFECTLY AWESOME!
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
YES! bleep you, Light! bleeping bleep you you dirty mother for indirectly killing my L TT amazing fic! you wrote this REALLY good, i totally loved it:) not all too much to say cuz its so short, but this is a really good one-shot. i like to read drabbles and you actually made one where L got to be superior in the end:D thank you so much! :3