Reviews for Heart Strings
silversimon chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Re the AN's : don't know why you don't have thousands of positive reviews, follows and favorites. It's a very well written story. Carefully thought out with interesting characters. I don't read non-mafia Edward stories, especially AH, (prefer Jasper, Caius, Alistair, Marcus, Peter, Garrett, Aro, you get the idea) but somehow found your story and love it. I'm reading it third time now! My only critique, if you could call it that, is that i wish the lemons were more in depth,I.E.,sexier ... but then I'm a perv :)) Have you written any other stories? Perhaps on another ff site?
paragod chapter 33 . 5/27/2013
I enjoyed your story very much.
silversimon chapter 33 . 3/4/2013
You wrote a wonderful story. I rarely read Edward/Bella stories. Especially non-vampire, unless it's a Mafia tale. So yours is an exception. I've just read it for the second time and thoroughly enjoyed. You are a talented writer. Thanks for your hard work and contribution to FF.
RhythmicRavenclaw220 chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Oh, Edward. If you two are going as a couple, you can go as Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermione, but not Harry and Hermione. *facepalm*
RhythmicRavenclaw220 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! I found a fanfiction where Bella plays violin! I am a violinist myself, so this makes me immensely happy!
Pianogirl05 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Awesome story. I wish you would have added a few more chapters so we could have seen their healing process, what happened with James and Tanya, and the baby.
Pianogirl05 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
This should be good.
Pianogirl05 chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
This story deserves way more reviews than you have received. What an excellent story. It really leaves you craving the next chapter.
Pianogirl05 chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Pain or not Emmett's words were cruel towards his brother and Bella. You definitely have my heart pounding in this chapter.
Pianogirl05 chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
So intense.
Pianogirl05 chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
The story is really going great.
Pianogirl05 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
I'm glad that incident didn't cause trouble for our sweet couples. I didn't expect Tanya in the locker room though. My guess was he was going to walk in on James getting himself off on the photo of Bella.
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Stake your claim Edward.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Alerted this quite some time ago and I'm just getting around to reading it. I can't wait to see how you have their relationship grow. It's an interesting change not having Rosalie a beauty queen.
katarina1981 chapter 27 . 3/8/2012
At the mention of Agent Eric Crowley I thought for certain he would've been the mole since he shares the same last name as Elizabeth who was James' date to the halloween party