Reviews for His Backwards Tie
Jesssiesobsessesed chapter 1 . 3/3
That was amazing! Please write another!
chocolatepuffin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
finally some one eles notices his tie backwards!
wibiii chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
jesus had a sexual relationship with judas? xD

ohooo jesus you dirty boy .. xD

ok thats enough .. but nice idea...

anyway, liked it very much, it was hot and... yeah i would prefer this as the end of the episode...

but well it's such a mess after the finale... lets see what will happen in season 7 with cas and deani (even when we won't see cas as often as before... i hate them for that ._.)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Flipped my shit at the last bit ;) You dirty, dirty fangirl you.

3 Hot.
Aoi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I liked it. At parts even my heart fluttered a bit, especially at Castiel's childish questioning.

And the "leave" instead of "come" part was quite funny. Its very witty and suited Castiel's personality.
FascistChairLover chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Decades from now, when you finally manage to talk some poor man into having sex with you, I want you to turn to him and say, "Do me with your cock!"

Just so you can watch him laugh hysterically, stand up, put his pants on, and walk out, still laughing so hard that he's crying.

Also, you should, like Dean and Cas, try to have anal sex without lubricant.

That way, you can look back and realize how violent and painful it is. And how offensive it was for me (or anyone who has ever had anal sex) to read something like that.

Oh and hey, thanks for changing the Bible for us. Obviously, if Jesus was fucking anyone, it would have been Judas. Not, like, PETER (Easily one of the most passionate disciples), or John (Widely thought by experts to be the unnamed disciple referred to in the Bible as "the one whom Jesus loved"). Thanks for that little Biblical lesson.
Raven Kayleon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T COPY THIS FROM A "FIRST EDITION" SCRIPT? I swear this is canon!

I absolutely loved this. I'm a HUGE Cas/Dean fan. I haven't watched most of 6th season but I had to watch this one because the preview was just too enticing. I like your version of what happened better. I don't like the idea of these two fighting against each other. Hopefully Cas and the boys come to an understanding.

But back to your story. I was very impressed with the "sound" of the characters. Dean was very much Dean-like and felt natural for the show as well as this fanfiction. Thank you for uploading!
Thyphy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
that was adorably hot 3 i still didn't watch the episode, but now i'm sure ill think more dirty stuff than usual when i watch it xD

great work 3
MissWeatherwax chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awesome dialogue! *lol*
Autism With A Bitch Twist chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Bad Judas, meanie bo beanie! I like how naive Cas seems but I think he's more...not using the knowledge he has rather than not knowing it in the show.