Reviews for Witches Rangers and the 141
Danger close chapter 9 . 2/27
great story. all i need to say.
AbstractJustice chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
I am interested as to what is going to happen with Barkhorn and the rest of the 501st, will you be writing a new chapter soon?
Snipthewolf chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
All I can say is that this is pretty good, I'm interested in what the next chapter holds and hope Ramirez will show up in the mix of time to save Franchesca.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
WOW I THOUGH AT FIRST Trudy WILL GET KILLED BUT WOW SHES NOT! What a relief phew! Great Story tho luv it XD
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
I wonder if Ghost and Trude will kiss :3
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
THEY NEED TO BURN IN HELL!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
KILL HIM NOW!
Inverness chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Well this story is certainly something else. I'm really glad I found it. It's obvious that you're well versed with both universes and are doing an excellent job in meshing them together. I'm quite impressed.

I'm sad to see you haven't updated the story since February. I hope this story isn't dead since I'd really like to see more.
Joannes808 chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Well, that last bit has got to be the single most disturbing scenes I have ever read... ever. But other than that, I really like this story.

I was doubtful at first with the possibility of bringing both Ghost and Gertrude into a romantic relationship, both because of the difference between their different backgrounds of killer and protector, and the obvious age gap between them (any older, and Ghost could pass for her father). But you where really able to make the pairing work in a realistic manner of both their character types.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the future for this fic.
Ghost chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
HAPPY CANADA DAY! Shout out to all the Canadians!. Your from Canada right? If so where from? I've been to winipeg and then a straight drive to thunder bay nothings but forest but oh man was it Beutiful! I'd do it all again in a heart beat!. Cheers from the USA!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Well, to be honest I love this story even more. Well not for that rape scene, more from where the story is heading after that. If that is the case, I'm seeing some berseker vengeance going on. Sometimes things like these gotta happen in stories anyway, to further continue it.

Would't say I like the rape scene, but I like the chapter as a whole. I readily await what comes next.
dragonheart 51 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
Chapter 22.

Gee general krupke what are we to do?

Gee general krupke. krup you!
KodokSangar chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Nice chapter. I can't wait what happened to luchinni in the next chapter. I really hope James would twist glakov's dick like what his sister did to that krupke bastard.
LongTimeFan chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
Wow, great chapter. Really looking forward to see how this disaster is resolved!
Rocket chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
James is gonna rip these Russians in two.