Reviews for Witches Rangers and the 141
SkayD423 chapter 28 . 6/3
This is a wonderful story, I hope you will continue updating it!
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 28 . 5/14
Great story. Please update soon.
E2Fan32110 chapter 28 . 4/26
You know those stories where you just think you are in them because they are so damn good? Well, this is such a story. And all I want to say is: please, please don't end it like this. This last chapter sent my pulse to top level for 30 minutes, and it's still going! Please, do continue writing. I love this story, and the fact that one of my favorite characters is in such a fucked up situation is sending my mind into an panic attack about what will happen (even though I think I know the outcome) to her. I hope you will read this, and I hope we will find out what will happen to her.

Sincerely, E2Fan32110
Chaos Sorcerer Spartan889 chapter 1 . 1/3
When are you going to update?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2015
hey keep it up man this is starting to get good now but the last scene i kinda dark but great job on this series!
Danger Close chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
Peter Von luck" You made Ursula cry...MOTHERFUCKER GOT VAT WAS COMING TO HIM, A KAR98 BUTT TO THE FACE AND JAW WOLD ALSO HAVE WORKED ON THAT...COCKSUCKING...SHIT EATING...FUCK FACED A-HOLE!
Derox-1223 chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
I think I speak for many of us when I say
D:
KonigstigerAce334 chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
And now I'm begging Ramierez to get his ass in there and get REAL personal.

I agree, people tend to glorify rape or use it as erotica. How you've done it here is, by my account, well-portrayed and even a little TOO well done. Very few works stir up emotions while I'm reading; Your's is on that list.

Onto the chapter itself: It was a wild ride. First getting ticked with the WBC, snorting when they got a high-pressure shower, and foreboding when the Inner Circle killed the American patrol. Then, skip to the base assault, dread and (best word for it) scared for Darya and Jenna, relief, and now you've left a 1000-metre cliffhangar.

My only concern, and it's minor: There are spots where a word is dropped or there's a wrong word. Most of it's probably auto-correct or happens in upload. I only point it out because some people seem to have formed the WBC of Grammer.

Good luck, mate, and Bravo Zulu.
Fortis499 chapter 28 . 8/9/2015
where is the next update?
Danger Close chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
great story. all i need to say.
AbstractJustice chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
I am interested as to what is going to happen with Barkhorn and the rest of the 501st, will you be writing a new chapter soon?
Snipthewolf chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
All I can say is that this is pretty good, I'm interested in what the next chapter holds and hope Ramirez will show up in the mix of time to save Franchesca.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
WOW I THOUGH AT FIRST Trudy WILL GET KILLED BUT WOW SHES NOT! What a relief phew! Great Story tho luv it XD
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
I wonder if Ghost and Trude will kiss :3
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
THEY NEED TO BURN IN HELL!