Reviews for The Portrait
Huffledor chapter 17 . 1/23
Please please PLEASE tell me you will update this story! I've fallen in love and I need more, desperately
Ellana5154 chapter 1 . 1/19
I love your story ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! ) sorry for the mistakes that I have done, English is quite difficult for French people .
mokona-pyuh chapter 17 . 1/1
Very nice ! Mental games, two Tom Riddles and all the complications that go with it, Hermione and Ron being very canon!like (no, really, the amount of fic which get Ron being a jerk and not the real supportive and understanding friend he would be are astonishing). Draco is a nice touch, though a bit surprising. I hope they become friends, and that even after everything that's meant to go happens they'll stay that way. And adorable baby teddy ! Of course, I think I would like Harry to adress the fact that he was mentally raped by Voldemort later, because otherwise there'll be a problem, but otherwise... yes, it's all very good, me likey ! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
This fic is absolutely amazing. I love every single character and the fact that its still taking time for harry to start trusting tom. Also the fact that we still don't know about toms actual plan is keeping me at the edge if my seat as well. The touch of voldemort is the icing on the cake. Bringing draco into all of it as well..wow. Though I hope there wont be anything really intimate between harry and draco, it is awesome to make tom and voldemort jellous but thats how far i hope it will get. I really hope you'll update soon. Added this to my favourites list.
bloodedlife94 chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
a really good fic
G.Potter93 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
I have no idea why this story doesn't have a load more reviews. It's bloody brilliant!

I am hooked.

I just hope that it's going to get more updates. It has been a while :- /
GinHanelle chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
um...hmmm, chapter 17...interesting. Ha, good thing Harry is also a Gryffindor or Tom never would have convinced him. Very intense interaction between Tom and Harry. ugh, I just can't stand the though of Draco and Harry as anything other than friends. It would be so wrong! Wrong I tell you! I hope you were only joking in that other chapter where you mentioned them. *grumble grumble*

:D
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
omg! So much drama! Drama everywhere! lol. But it all ends happily...right?
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Um...or have I read this? Oh how confusing! Maybe this rewrite thing is affecting matters? Whatever, it's super entertaining. Laughed so hard this chapter at the Ginny scene.
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Oh, wait, I think I do remember this story! Oh even greater shame. lol. Maybe I have Alzheimers? Idk, dementia in one's 20s is possible, right? But oh well, now I get to enjoy it yet again. Even better :D
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Pretty darn fantastic first chapter.

(Shamefully, I have never read this story till now. Unbelievable. It was just sitting online waiting and I've barely seen it today. Disgrace...)
Twitch101 chapter 17 . 8/26/2015
Interesting story! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
At last!!!!you come back with an update!!!!It's been a long time!!!!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
woah
Jela36 chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
When will you update? Please don't let it take so long again!