Reviews for The Portrait
Legend of the dark chapter 21 . 4/2
Please update soon !
HoneyBear84 chapter 21 . 1/9
Love it so far and seriously hope u will start updating it again soon
Eaze chapter 21 . 1/3
I absolutely adore the story. Seriously, I haven’t read such an amazing fanfic in a while. The characters are so brilliant and your style of writing is also really good. I hope you’ll post more of this masterpiece soon. And I hope life’s treating you well.
Kirtash R chapter 21 . 12/11/2017
I really liked the story, it's a new topic seeing Voldemort and tom like portraits, and I have read a looot of stories about them.
Hopefully you are on your way to recover, my medical side is very curious right know but I'll shut up since it's your own privacy. I'm just sending good vibes :)
Take care, and have a nice week
Click chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
You got the ruin wrong, it's Sowilo/Sowulo, sorry, I just like writing in ALL types of code, Celtic Runes being one of them, please bear with me. Great story though. Eihwaz is a ruin associated with death, so I can see that... but the shape is Sowulo.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
I love your story. I'm not a fan of Draco/Harry, but I do kinda understand why you are including it. I know it's so he can learn who he is, and do his own thing, but why does that mean he has to date Draco? Shouldn't finding yourself happen by yourself without other people's influence? But anyway, your characters are believable and I like your plot. Great story.
athenaskid125 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Please update soon!
Serpentina chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
You're simply amazing. I adore your writing, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

xoxo
Lostnights chapter 21 . 9/20/2017
I just found this story and I really love it! The characters are really believable. I can't wait to see where it's going next!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
Love it, can't wait for moreeee
C.S. Augustoni chapter 21 . 9/1/2017
I hope you're better/getting better ! this story is amazing and you very proud of yourself !
C.S. Augustoni chapter 17 . 8/31/2017
I love it I love it !
so.ouka chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
I miss tom, and mirtile presence makes me uneasy.
Also i forgot to say it in the precedent chapter but having some french culture in an english fic or just a non France based universe is always weird for a lil Frenchie like me, however reading some perfect french is always a pleasure.
so.ouka chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Alright so i said just before that i liked the drarry but this chapter made me quitte worried for draco, your note smoothed all my worries though, if they can be happy and their separation not painful then i dont need anything else. Also i feel like tom whine a lot? Is it just me? It's always about trust, i get that all their relationship depends on harry's trust but tom should just tell harry to fuck off if he still doubt him every morning
so.ouka chapter 18 . 8/28/2017
I finally caught up again reading everything a second time was longer than expected.
In yhe old version harry had discover that tom influenced his dream with the meditation though, or was it just my imagination? Because i didnt read anything about it ? Or i just missed it? Anyway, i love the drarry