Reviews for The Portrait
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 17 . 7/29
woah
Jela36 chapter 17 . 7/24
When will you update? Please don't let it take so long again!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 17 . 7/5
Still a fascinating reading with many mysteries and discoveries...
Krad chapter 17 . 6/30
I'm really enjoying this fic! Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll see it through!
Mrs. Shanique Volturi-Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/20
Did Tom just do what i think he did and bound Harry to him? He basically just did a bonding ceremony.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 6/16
Funny... Soul mates?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 6/15
I love it!Which of the two is top? Is it Tom?I would prefer Harry,but whatever you want...Update soon!
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 6/13
wow this was great... so can't wait for more to come in the next chappie..
Aaradhya chapter 17 . 6/13
This is amazing story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
agirlcalledprissy chapter 17 . 6/10
i love your newest chapter!
hope you continue this fic!
EpicDaydreamer chapter 17 . 6/9
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT.
I think that's all I need to say. Waiting for your next update.
Stregian chapter 17 . 6/8
Can't wait for more and I think we all understand the 'link' that Tom, Voldermort, and Harry share. And I like how deranged you made Voldermort but in a new and twisted way. Living with a psychopathic despot rapist in your house is a bit..unnerving. Wow.
I have really fallen in love with this story. I am enjoying the relationship developing between Harry and Tom. The interactions with Voldemort are horrible but fascinating. I feel very sad for Draco though and hope that he will not be too hurt by Harry. Great plot, characterizations, and writing! And this was a wonderful chapter too.
Krysania chapter 17 . 6/7
OH MY!
Fortune Cookie Wisdom chapter 17 . 6/7
This is a really great story! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! :) Anyway, wonderful chapter. I love the connection that was built between Tom and Harry in this chapter and I can't wait to see the results! Also, being able to touch ghosts? Color me intrigued! :) Have a awesome week/end-AL