Reviews for The Portrait
sophiaclare.thorn chapter 21 . 7/11
Some DRARRY? SOME?! THAT WAS NOT SOME! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO TOM!
What.if.fics chapter 20 . 6/9
**I love this story its verry unique I CAN'T find anything else like it **
What.if.fics chapter 21 . 6/9
I love this story its verry unique I can find anything else like it and trust me I tried the story is really good it's very complex I love how Tom is in the portrait with voldarmort and the shy romatic Draco u dont now how this story ganna end

I was considering asking you to put the ending but honesly i really enjoy reading the story like
its not about the deatination its about the journey

And to me your an Incredible writer for the 1st time ever I really don't care about the ending I just want to keep reading more about what's happening in the story , conversation with Tom and Harry and their life i Simply enjoy reading the dialog and the characters Personalities that you made them into. :)
Hope you continue.
sedina chapter 1 . 5/18
actually it's kind of sick…i mean can harry love two men at the same time and not feeling bad about himself at all? On top of that, everyone loves harry is such a bad plot from my pov…
I hope you will update this soon.
Legend of the dark chapter 21 . 4/2
Please update soon !
HoneyBear84 chapter 21 . 1/9
Love it so far and seriously hope u will start updating it again soon
Eaze chapter 21 . 1/3
I absolutely adore the story. Seriously, I haven’t read such an amazing fanfic in a while. The characters are so brilliant and your style of writing is also really good. I hope you’ll post more of this masterpiece soon. And I hope life’s treating you well.
Kirtash R chapter 21 . 12/11/2017
I really liked the story, it's a new topic seeing Voldemort and tom like portraits, and I have read a looot of stories about them.
Hopefully you are on your way to recover, my medical side is very curious right know but I'll shut up since it's your own privacy. I'm just sending good vibes :)
Take care, and have a nice week
Click chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
You got the ruin wrong, it's Sowilo/Sowulo, sorry, I just like writing in ALL types of code, Celtic Runes being one of them, please bear with me. Great story though. Eihwaz is a ruin associated with death, so I can see that... but the shape is Sowulo.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
I love your story. I'm not a fan of Draco/Harry, but I do kinda understand why you are including it. I know it's so he can learn who he is, and do his own thing, but why does that mean he has to date Draco? Shouldn't finding yourself happen by yourself without other people's influence? But anyway, your characters are believable and I like your plot. Great story.
athenaskid125 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Please update soon!
Serpentina chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
You're simply amazing. I adore your writing, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

xoxo
Lostnights chapter 21 . 9/20/2017
I just found this story and I really love it! The characters are really believable. I can't wait to see where it's going next!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
Love it, can't wait for moreeee