Reviews for The Portrait
Rabbit887 chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
This is such a good story, please update soon:)
AquilaCinereo chapter 17 . 12/7/2016
Oh my god. I love this. Also, I relate to Harry, I too feel like this is going to hell as Tom betrays him, while at the same time hoping desperately that it won't..
rosieposie511 chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
OMG, this is such a good fanfic please, please don't abandon this fic and update soon
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
I really love this story and dearly wish it was continued! I do understand how busy life gets, though, and hope you're doing alright and that you continue this someday if you ever get inspiration for it :)
paintpops chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
This is sooooooo brilliant! Omg!
Sam chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Great story! I look forward to future chapters.
Zaya destal chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
Why doesn't Harry just summon Tom from the painting and then burn it or stab it with the fang, that wou solve all their problems there.
Morganiana chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
That's wonderful!

I'm a bit worried about Draco though. I hope Harry will not break his heart.

Aww, Voldemort's obsession with Harry is so lovely! (Yeah, I really like messy things, haha)

And please, do not abandon this fic!
Fairygirl34 chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
I hope you decide to update this story again becauae I love it.
White Magic17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
interesting start, can't wait to see what happens.
Snake-faced chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I just love this story and I hope you continue )
elc chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
originally this was interesting, then it just went fanfiction soul bond cliche
DreamingTheMelody chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
Ugh. You wench. Please tell me you haven't abandoned this? It's glorious. Fucking engaging and beautiful. And I just want to pick Tom up, give him lots of hugs and cuddles, and slowly rip off his clothes. Ahem.
No but seriously. I love this idea so much. It's glorious. This plot in general is so interesting; I really hope you haven't let it go! It has been such an amazing and enthralling read!
Conquest chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
I love this story. Really.
You do realise though that they just had the magical version of an orgasm, though. At least in my dirty head. Love it.
IridescentStars chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
This story has been extremely interesting, I can't wait to see where it goes!