Reviews for Worse Than Marriage
Holy cow!
shhh chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Jim :3
CherryCarver chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is wonderful on so many levels-one of the most well-written fanfics I've ever read. You caught the essence of the characters perfectly. Every time I thought of a suggestion, it appeared within a sentence or two, already woven into the narrative. Nothing more I can say besides BRAVO! And ENCORE! I want to read more!
ShakespeareCop chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I personally don't see Pete and Jim in a slash light, but I give you kudos for presenting their relationship so engagingly. Despite my initial misgivings about the pairing, I found myself intrigued throughout both stories here, and I was happy that you didn't focus entirely on the sexual aspects of it, as so many times slash writers seem out to shock their readers rather than enthrall them. You wound their relationship around an honest-to-goodness plot and I admit by this second story, I was curious to see how Pete reacted to Jim's pressure here. I also appreciate that you kept their liason to an off-duty basis, as engaging in any kind of sexual act while on duty would have gotten them fired, no matter who their romantic partner was. So overall both stories and the slash satire piece were well-written and enjoyable reads, and I'm glad I bit the bullet and checked them out, they were a rather pleasant surprise.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
want more want more want more want more! loved the squeal hope there is more to come since there is so not enough slash in this
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I don't think your stories are silly, I rather like them. Love how you have gotten into the minds of Pete and Jim here and done up the angst nicely, since during the time period of Adam-12, homosexuality/bisexuality was still very much kept hush-hush, so the portrayal of the attitudes here is very accurate. I also think you've done well with their personalities, you've gotten both of them down pat here, and I dunno, maybe I'm weird, but I think their relationship is interesting to watch as it progresses. It's such a different take on the two of them and I like where you've gone with this so far. (And I'm still laughing over the vignettes, too.)