Reviews for In Our Darkest Hour
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Wow, what a great story! I really like this, hope you'll come back to it someday! I'd love to read more :)
wowwhatamoron chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I... wow where do I even begin. I could go on for pages about this story and everything I adore about it, but in order to prevent myself from going off on a tangent of Wheatley like proportions, I'll do my best to contain myself.
You've provided a unique twist on an old story, and it's nice to see a different sort of human Wheatley then we're used to. The best part is though, that you were able to do this without jeopardizing any of the things that make him Wheatley. He might be a brillian scientist here, but he's still a bumbling goof and just so very...HIM. I love it. And I love the idea of he and Chell meeting as humans and testing together. It's all so unique and wonderful and I'm so interested in learning his story and seeing his dynamic with Chell further, to see his reaction to GLaDOS as a final product...there is so much potential here and I just need SO MUCH MORE, ugh I'm gushing here.
I know it's been YEARS since you've updated so I won't hold out too much hope of continuation, but God help me if I won't throw myself at your feet and beg like the hooked fan I am. If you find the time or interest, PLEASE update this story! It's too good to be left abandoned. Adore it, adore you for writing it, just, thank you.
Great job, can't wait to see where all of this goes should you choose to update. (Which I desperatley hope you do.)(Please)(There will be cake in it for you.)
p.s. (The cake is not a lie)
Aysu chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Ooooooo! Do you think you could update anytime soon? I love this story! I realize it has been about a year-and-a-half... but I would L-O-V-E LOOOOVE to see this continued! I want to see what Wheatley did/said that got him thrown into testing. Please consider updating! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat ! :D

GiGitheHedgehog chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I really wish you would continue this. It's well done and a unique twist on the old story.
Jimmy Collins chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh dear. Do continue, please.

As I have previously noted, you've improved quite a lot. While sending you more than one review may seem redundant, rest assured that's the sort of thing I do. Humour me; I'm extraordinarily loquatious, and haven't finished mylinating yet.

The only real piece of advice I've for you is that, were I you, I'd make the paragraphs less dense, and slightly more spread out. It makes them more easily read.

J. Collins
Jimmy Collins chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Brilliant! You're improving. I'm also glad that you aren't basing Wheatley's physical appearance off of Stephen Merchant; that's been a rather common thing in the fanon, and I do like a bit of variety.

Additionally, on a bit of an off note, what is it with Americans and British Accents? It's one thing that I've never, ever been able to quite understand. On bad days, I'll be going about my business and at least three girls will come up to me and ask me to say various words. It's always the girls! It's always the same words, too! No, I don't want to say "crumpet" for the thirtieth time in a row!

Anyways, that was a bit of a rant back there. Apologies; continue writing, please.

J. Collins
Nightmare Asylum chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Fantastic! I really do like your writing. I was thinking of making a fancomic version to go along with this is I have the time. Would that be okay with you If I did?
Topaz18 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Write More! Write More! Write More! This story deserves to be continued! I just love Wheatley and his personality!
Mellifluousness chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Hey, Ace! I'd just like to tell you that your story is incredible. Absolutely incredible. Like android Wheatley, human Wheatley is a peculiar and amusing concept. In Our Darkest Hour is very well-written and I'm anxiously awaiting your next update. Good writing!
kikki1546 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Brilliant story~ please continue I look forward to more~
MissyNoir chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Loving this!
msfcatlover chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Cute. Are you going to update again? I hope you update again. This is a great story! I can't wait to find out how GLaDOS reacts to this version of Wheatley.
Chris Mc.Raven chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
good one!
GabrielaMaria chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
So this will follow portal but from HumanWheatley's pov?
Spawn of Madness chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Wow is all i have to say...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »