Reviews for Shattered
DreamEye28504 chapter 87 . 6/18/2014
Omg I just finished the story and it was beautiful! I loved all of it! No complaints and nothing needs to be added. I don't understand how anyone could complain about anything about this story! Pure perfection!
Rafaela chapter 87 . 5/15/2014
Omg, é tão lindo 3
xCaellachx chapter 87 . 2/24/2014
Wow. What an amazing story. I loved every single word. I adored little kurt and even mute blaine. The friendships, the family relationships, all of it was perfect. It was nice to read a story by another NaNo writer! I've done Nanowrimo for seven years now. Thanks for a beautiful story!
violinandglee chapter 87 . 12/14/2013
Amazing fic! It's really sad though :(
Guest chapter 87 . 8/5/2013
that is amazing!
Emma chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This story is crazy cute, but I believe at the beginning of the story you said Kurt was found in a dumpster? This one says a hallway. just so you know!
mailroomorder chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I love this chapter, but I'm a bit confused. Earlier, in the first or second chapter I believe, you said Kurt was found in a dumpster. But here he was found in a hallway? Or am I imagining things?
mailroomorder chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
oh my...
mailroomorder chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Breaks my heart
KeepCalmAndKlaine chapter 54 . 7/1/2013
Omg Om you monster! :O
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 57 . 5/7/2013
I started reading this last night and I'm this far! I love it! I can't even sum it up in characters. It's so good. I still have a lot left to read but I'm sure it's all amazing! I hope this gets completed.
readinginheels chapter 87 . 2/28/2013
I'm sad to see this story end! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you for the happy ending! :)
MusicLover19 chapter 87 . 2/24/2013
I wasn't sure I would like this but I thought I would give it a go, I read the first chapter and I must admit the format was horrible to read, I gave the second chapter a chance though and the next thing I was aware of I was on chapter ten! I think I left it last night at around chapter fifty and finished it today. I must say wow. It was written beautifully and I got so caught up in the story. I do hope more is added but if not, it was a nice place to leave it.
cyramber chapter 87 . 1/21/2013
Please update soon. I thought it was beautiful and happy inside, I loved it!
Klainelover12 chapter 50 . 12/22/2012
I've been reading this I love it, it's so sweet and heartbreaking. You're such an amazing writer
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »