Reviews for Goody Two Shoes
I hope you continue!
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I love evilDean!
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
:o Some reason I love it when they're evil... ._.
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Praises! XD
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Evil Dean LOVE! Fantastic chapter, we get to see Dean at his devilish self right away and that is very exciting! Can't wait to see where this tale goes. Thanks again! :)
Brielle-W chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This is great! I like it a lot! Continue soon!
anon chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Actually I love that you got to Evil!Dean that fast. A lot of people would have put us through plowing our way through 5 chapters of banter, casefic, and OCs before we got to the good stuff.
anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good start. And may I say I admire any writer who is open to real reviews and not only looking for the ego-stroking pat on the back ones and if you point out a negative they flip out. As a writer myself, sadly I've had to learn that well that's what you need to learn. That being said I like it. Honestly Evil!Dean's the one thing they've never even really tried. They should. He's the only one holding the whole thing together. The center of the wheel the other three spin on. If I wanted to take out team free will, I'd turn him. They couldn't go on without him.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg.. poor sammy..
bluetigre chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oooh nice start! Can't wait to see evil!Dean! my fave!
Julia chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ok, my opinion.

The start is interesting but you should rate your story higher if there is a torture scene later on.

A grumpy Bobby and Dean playing pranks on his brother are a good start and very believable.

I'm looking forward to how you continue this story to the point where Dean plays with Ruby's knive on Sam.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hi and yes, I would like to give my opinion, I LOVE it! You have peaked my interest, I love the thought of evil Dean? Does that make me a bad person? ;)

Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.