Reviews for Starless, Starless Knight
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aww, such a lovely story, and so sad!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This story is so beautiful! Very bittersweet and precious. I loved it! 333
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Definitely a very delicious idea. I caught a lot of spelling and word-usage errors, but they didn't completely detract from the substance of the story.
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
*Beat* Oh my gosh...that was amazing! I love it! You have them all very in character, and got Amy's emotions down very well. Especially love the description of the painting ;

This was very well done, Mellon Nin ;
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is brilliant - Vincent's one of my favourite characters (I literally cheered when the Doctor called him Vinny, I'd been waiting all episode for that) in DW and in history, so seeing a fan fic about him makes me happy. The idea of him seeing things like why Amy was so sad also makes me happy, because it's just really, really fitting. If you want to follow up on this, I commend you, and look forward to it.

I'm glad you wrote this,

- Mercy.
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh, that was just beautiful! I am so pleased to have found it. It is just a perfect little snippet of life, and feels so right for Vincent to have seen far more than even he knew. Even knowing that there is a happy ending can't take away from that delicious sadness that you have written.

There were other lovely little gems here - the fact that Amy keeps picking three tickets instead of two (I love that image! Perfect) and the Doctor's muttering through the store room.

Marvellous work. Thank you for sharing (and even more for reviewing my story so that I could find this in return.)
luvinlife828 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was amazing! Loved the little Sherlock referance (The lost Vermeer). (Um...and if you didn't already figure this out It's luvinlife828 from . I was too lazy to properly log in)
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Not crappy at all. I really liked it. :-)
Kittiedee chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this, it's brilliant! I can totally see this being an actual ending to the episode.