Reviews for Gantz: Promise
Shiazen chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hello there :D

Usually I just a silent reader in gantz fandom, but well, I want to, at least, pay you back for reviewing my fanfics, hehe. Nah, I LOVE THIS FANFIC! XDDDD

So, you write the OC in first pov, eh? And Izumi looks so niiiiiiice here. But still IC although there were a scene where Izumi cry. Uwaaa so cute *slaps*. Well, I don't know exactly what kind of guy izumi is, mind to tell me? )

And and and~ I love the romance. I'm suck when it comes to write romance story ._. but this is great, so cute and ah, I don't know how to explain it besides I love it.

But then, is this story AR? Or cannon? I never read about Shion's past, so hell yeah I don't know anything about him. Poor me, he's such a hottie guy *slaps*. But your story looks 'real' for me you know ._. Especially when Izumi got killed TAT

And last but not least, about the vampire. AAAAHHH the vampire with a sword, could it be Hikawa? LOL I love him so muuuuuuuuuch :P And you said you hate Izumi but yet you make such nice story about him ,"

Anyway, it's on my fave list. Write moooore :D

Shia Zen
MikiharaTsukiko chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sorry guys, I'm new to FF and can't seem to find a way to reply reviews while logging in

jordanwhereisyourgodnow : Thanks for reviewing! Glad you like it! *Hugs*

tsukinoyume11: Naw, Shion just treated her as a very close friend. Thanks for reading btw!
tsukinoyume11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww, why didn't she confessed sooner? Had Shion ever like her?
DaCookieMonstaxD chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Gantz Minus isn't really canon but this story is still perfect to me.