Reviews for Pokemon Cold Gray
KHLegacy chapter 26 . 4/16
Nice good chapter looking foward to more
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 27 . 4/13
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
AngelicTrinity chapter 23 . 4/13
holy shit, this story is a lot more darker than the original fic you wrote a while back. Ghetis actually decides to try and bump off the protagonists early on after making them go through a bunch of tests to determine whether they are a threat or not and then deciding to kill them when they prove to be a threat at a very young age. Black and White better start training hard in self-defense.
I love this fan fiction by far and it is my favorite
I do hope it keeps being updated
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 26 . 1/17
Heh. I know the feeling of writing something when it was new and then having other new things being released - especially when they're total game changers.

But you've managed to keep up well, despite that. I especially like how you keep putting little tidbits of information here and there about certain aspects of the story - increasing people's intelligence and providing a good story. Absolutely amazing.
Invader Cole chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
Favorite gym battle thus far. It really shows the strategy and adaptability you use when it comes down to it. White rocked this chapter.
FireDragonX23 chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
That battle between White and Clay was great!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Anony-mouse chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
Poor Black, I hope he goes back to normal soon. Things are so much more fun when he's being a spazz. And poor Tiny for getting his tail munched on by a Basculin! Man, I hate those things. XD Great chapter, though I keep wondering when White is finally going to find her next team member. She just can't seem to catch a break.
Leo the zodiac chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
A little more focus on black... Please?
FlameUser64 chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Interestingly enough, in the games, there's evidence that releasing and re-capturing a Pokémon somehow doesn't erase the OT information. In B2W2, you can capture Pokémon on various routes that previously belonged to N, and he's still listed as their OT when you capture them. This means that when White Oak caught Tiny, she probably would have seen that the OT was one "Red Ketchum", as that data would have been recorded from Tiny's original poké ball.
FireDragonX23 chapter 25 . 9/21/2016
Those grunts were funny.
KHLegacy chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
I miss cutting down tall grass plasma ball nice touch
NexusPieXIII KHL chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
It's okay White I blew a bunch of money today too but why is Oak going after her good chapter
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
I'm glad that everyone is okay can't wait for more
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »