Reviews for Pokemon Cold Gray
TekoloKuautli chapter 14 . 2/25
Yaaay Tiny finally evolved and he's badass haha I hope he continues to call N "Weirdo" also the bolt tackle move was awesome, shame he only used it once as a Pichu. And the grunts this time around were interesting and funny, even the last one. The past chapters grunts felt kind of... copy paste? sorry but it felt that way to me U
I hope you update soon X3
Anon chapter 12 . 2/19
Virizion is the Thranduil of Pokemon.
Anon chapter 10 . 2/19
I had a Litwick in Pokemon Y. That thing was adorable, even when I evolved her into a Chandelure. One of the Pokedex entries for Lampent said that they hang out around hospitals and feed on the life force of the recently deceased and/or dying, so maybe a "good" Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure would only shorten people's lifespans by a few seconds.
Anon chapter 6 . 2/19
Awww. Pichu and Shion are adorable. Also, I'm personally not sure if Pokemon actually mate when they breed. I mean, Skitty and Wailord? Chandelure and anything? My theory is that the egg just shows up one day and that's why the grown adults who run the Day-Care legitimately have no clue where it came from. Furthermore, you can breed 2 Pokemon from the same parent with no horrific consequences. Anyway, cool story.
ahominedaiki chapter 14 . 2/20
I simply love this story. Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
Gentle Blossom chapter 14 . 2/18
Well thank good you didn't cut out Victini from the story, considering that I like when Victini and Tiny argue and fight for White's affection. Omg, Tiny evolved! Finally! I like him better as a pikachu. I can't wait to see where you take him from here! :)
LadyAmazon chapter 14 . 2/18
my new favorite chapter!
IRuleEverything101 chapter 14 . 2/18
Hello there! Long time reader, first time reviewer.
I just want to say that I love this story, and I've been reading it since the first version you wrote. First, when the female grunt sent out her pokemon, I thought I was one of the few ppl to name their ducklett Odette. And the other names were cute too!
Just a quick little thing; when White was fighting the first grunt, you said she was fighting the blonde grunt and bot the redhaired one. Idk if it was a mistake or if I was mistaken, also sorry if you got reviews saying this already. But as always, I eagerly await the next chapter.
Littlebirdd chapter 14 . 2/18
I love pikachus!
Azorawing chapter 14 . 2/17
I don't think that I've ever mentioned it before but I really like how you talk about the little facts and references that you have in your story. I probably wouldn't notice half of them if you didn't point it out, makes me feel like I learned something. :D
Sharkdude5 chapter 14 . 2/17
Great Chapter!
ahominedaiki chapter 13 . 2/2
So excited for another update!
FireDragonX23 chapter 13 . 1/27
Good chapter
Hati chapter 13 . 1/22
I loved these chapters, I spent all night reading till 4 am. So now N like likes White? Hehe the only part I missed from PG was the fashion show when White dresses as Zekrom. And that shiny Snivy was originaly hers bit I guess its alright, I like Rufflet more anyway XD I hope you update soon
Nightraze chapter 13 . 1/22
Great story! Adding to my favs! I hope you update soon!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »