Reviews for Pokemon Gray
TekoloKuautli chapter 36 . 4/17
hey! I have been ultra hyped with this fic! Kinda sad cause I dont know when youll update next and I have grown so atached to each and every single character that I find myself not wanting to read another fic with these characters or without the others. I love them all! even the awkward N or paranoic White hehe Love the couple even as far as they are
Anyway, I wanna thank you for the awesome chapters so far and please hear my plea for another one as soon as you can! please?
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 36 . 4/16
UPDATE PLEASE!

This needs to be continued, it is too good to leave unfinished. Also why is Black talking to pokemon and their parents dont seem to notice at ALL!

And what was the mothers final pokemon?
alucardgal chapter 36 . 4/16
Awe are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens next?!
Anon chapter 20 . 4/13
I'm only at chapter 20 but I want to guess that White's (main char) dad and mom are Red and Leaf, and as stated the other White is Blue's kid.
TekoloKuautli chapter 9 . 4/12
Awesome as usual hehe but I couldnt help notice that you dont really write about Ns expressions
Costantly chapter 8 . 3/29
Tiny (Pichu) is remind me of Kirby, 'cuz he says:
"Hi!"
"Hiiii!"
It total remind me of Kirby ('Cuz Kirby says: "Hiii!" sometime)
IT SO GODDAMN CUTE!

(P.S: Soo Kawaii, SUGOI)
manga-neko-96 chapter 10 . 3/17
Driffloons are so adorable! How can anyone resist?
benboy6666 chapter 1 . 3/12
Cool
Pika pika chuchu chapter 36 . 3/7
You sure miss out when you forget the name of the fic. Keep up the good work! Oh, um, is there going to be a date scene with N and White? It sure looks that way.
RescueTeamTg47 chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow, Just got caught up, but i'm writing this review on chapter 1. One word: AMAZING. can't wait to see more, but take as much time as you need.
This is a pretty good story. I wasn't going to read it when I saw that you have an updated in a while, but it was just too tempting for me lol. Please update soon! :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 17 . 1/18
As much as I like this story, I feel that the introduction of Victini is making the story fall apart. He's a legendary Pokémon and one thing that I don't like in fics is giving legendary Pokémon right in the middle of the journey because they simply are too powerful. Granted your fic is mostly inconsistent on Pokémon power level, but it's not bad since anime does this Always and it needs to have an internal consistency, but placing a legendary simply breaks this consistency, not to mention that this Victini is a jerk. I know it's a little late for this, but please remove Victini, it's in danger of creating a sue and it's contributing nothing to the plot.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 14 . 1/18
Eevee using Covet was smart, to tell the truth.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 10 . 1/17
Funny chapter, it doesn't help taht Litwicks are freaking adorable in Pokémon-amie.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 1/17
Then came X and Y with a new type and a new way to make White fear. But I liked that you introduced N, he's naïve and innocence, but still smart, I liked the way you capture his character (I'm saying this while holding a little Ferriswheelshipping flag). Keep going!