Reviews for Pokemon Cold Gray
ace 456 chapter 23 . 8/20
great love the battle and quick tips at the end inspired me for my fanfic
riverraiden chapter 24 . 8/7
Clay is my new favorite character. He seems to be taking great delight in scaring folk. If I had that same situation presented to me, I would do the exact same thing, just for laughs.
Miki-chan13 chapter 24 . 7/6
I just finished reading this story and it sucked me right in- I've enjoyed reading and seeing White's growth.

The White Oak on the other hand is REALLY annoying though.

I was surprised that N(atural) hasn't told White about him being king of Plasma yet but I'm sure the reveal will be something to behold.

I eagerly await the next installment :)
Terry chapter 1 . 5/30
You inspired me to write my own fanfiction on pokemon X and Y with your original pokemon GrayI'm sad to say though, that due to my computer's death during the making of it, I lost that inspiration and excitement for it. I want to thank you for the experience, and Hopefully someday I regain my interest and finish it. Thank you for your amazing fanfictions, and I hope that this one inspires me again.
ShadowLights chapter 24 . 5/23
Ok, I've been reading this Fanfic for a whole week and I love it! I seriously love it!

The way the Pokémon interact between them, the relationship between White and N, Black and White, Cheren and Black, Bianca and White... ¡between everyone!

The way you write the battles, there's something there that makes me imagine them so vividly. I'm in love with this, so much that I screamed when I saw your update. Keep up this fantastic work ; ;
FireDragonX23 chapter 24 . 5/20
That ending made me laugh. I'm not going to lie.
You know when I first saw a picture of Clay back in the day I thought he was an asshole but then I actually interacted with him back in the game and...he wasn't that bad of a game, a businessman but nothing else
SnowCatt chapter 24 . 5/17
This was fun
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 5/17
I hope whatever have plan for them I have a bad feeling can't wait for more
ShadowLights chapter 1 . 5/13
Your story is great! It's awesome! I really like the personality Touko/White has here and also her brother. Even N! The Pokémons are all so cute with their own unique personalities making it very real. I just fell in love with this. The double moral dilemma between N and White, Team Plasma with tho different ideals from the inside... Vicinty is lost... And what will White discover after searching the intetnet! I'll be patiently waiting! (Read your fic in 4 days in a row, best choice of the week).
yourmybff chapter 23 . 4/18
Wait, is White still a member of team plasma? Cause I'm kinda confused by that. I kinda hope she is cause I would like to be a member of team plasma. Anyway,can't wait for the next chapter!
FireDragonX23 chapter 23 . 4/4
Wow that got sad at the end
Pamela Mae537 chapter 23 . 3/31
I can't wait any longer cause your story are incredibly amazing
I absolutely love Pokemon cold grey and I'm so excited to see an update! I think whites rivalry with oak is great. Also, I look forward to see what red's search pulls up! :)
ClawofBeta chapter 23 . 3/22
Read through all of it in one go! I love your character development and lack of "Hi guys I'm a master in aura and I have a Lucario!" Eager for more.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »