Reviews for Pokemon Cold Gray
FireDragonX23 chapter 18 . 5h
Good chapter
Red challenges you chapter 3 . 8/7
Harhummm... Black's last name is Ketchum and White got a Pichu for a starter... that means that their father is most likely Ash or Red Ketchum.
I really like this story so far. Very well written. I'll read more if you write moar.
WolFang1011 chapter 17 . 7/31
This was a nice chapter. Filler material makes for a good read too, if done well, and the way you centred the chapter around that story was really great. Bravo.

Some character development for Bianca too! I really like Bianca as a character, and your portrayal of her is pretty amazing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Hope to see you soon, and try to enjoy your vacation!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 17 . 7/31
I really like Bianca's character. I like how she's the one who drags White out of her shell to do things. I like White Oak too. She's interesting. Good chapter!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 17 . 7/31
more tears?
Sharkdude5 chapter 17 . 7/31
Great Chapter!
FireDragonX23 chapter 16 . 7/28
Good chapter
Flabebe chapter 12 . 7/24
Fairies aren't real? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!
Studmanafier chapter 7 . 7/21
...Why did you make Leaf a bitch?
The Zelos Wilder chapter 16 . 7/17
Good chapter! Keep up the good work!
blueeyesdarkmagic chapter 16 . 7/16
Once again another amazing chapter. Keep it up. Also did Hydreigon just about eat Oshawott because when I read this my cousin just walked in the room and I was like. "No don't eat the Oshawott." It was a funny moment.
WolFang1011 chapter 16 . 7/16
This was certainly something. Kudos to White for having the guts to go actually go through with the plan and standing up to Hydrreigon. Quite the badass she has the potential to be, bit like you said, her pokephobia is her most defining trait.

Wish we see more of Rosa in the coming chapters though. Her place in all this rather interesting, being affiliated to Plasma.

Next chapter brings the gym battle, if I'm not mistaken. Well, something to look forward to. Keep up the good work, mate!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 16 . 7/16
MISSED YOU! YOU Naughty Author!
afeleon276 chapter 16 . 7/16
I knew that 'lab aid' wasn't to be trusted, seemed a bit jumpy. well i didn't think white would get away with it, Ghetsis would have defiantly looked into the strange trainer that made the king pause. lol the hell dragon trying to nom itself.

i can't wait for more see you next time Blu

BYE! :D