Reviews for Negative Capability
FlatSatire chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Lovely!
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I have read a lot of your fics, and I just adore how your writing style is like a poetic narrative. Truly amazing! This was such a great story (like they all are)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great job!
tweedledumskittles chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
UNF. I hate you, but I really don't, because you just have to be bloody brilliant! Afajdjdhagskddkags

Your way with prose is just... Astounding. Remarkable. Lol. This is really beautiful. Lol I have no words. My english is failing me. Hahahaha..XD I love all the italics - John's words in his head. It makes me wanna hug him. Both him and Sherlock. Both of them are crazy. Agahdhdgkdhd *megaFlailing*

FAVE!
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This one's another of your fantastic bits of writing. I wish this had as sequel.

heidi
Ceanen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So unbelievably beautiful. This is always how I WANT to write them. Not fluffy or sweet or simple, but a jumbled mess of harsh feelings that defy labels and make things so complicated. It's so much more real. And honestly, wouldn't Sherlock just create all that, being who he is? But of course the fangirl in me relishes the happy ending. :)

All that aside, your prose is flat-out gorgeous. I love the ephemeral feel and your imagery ('like he's cut the shade of dusk to selfishly wrap around himself.'). This is the type of fic I love to read - it's not about where it's going, but how it gets there.
Rachaela chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hi, there. just like to say that i love this style, it really works. i haven't read many stories in this tense, and you pulled it off magnificently. just beautiful the way you describe the picture without being glaring graphic, my imagination did the rest! i thank you
toeki chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i like the way you write, capturing little moments and make them somehow...bigger, more important.

but i had some difficulties to follow the story line this time...dont know why.

perhaps because all i know of this show is from google and fanfictions, because the show has not been broadcasted in my home country yet.
Suzzyb chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
wow, that was beautiful. And there is nothing more to say :) x
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
DAMN IT, I favorited AGAIN!

This has to be my favorite of your S/J one-shots (so far)- it has that same feel as "Jump Start," partly because of the second-person POV (which I love, by the way), but mostly just because it has that poetic feel to it. Some people say a lot in a small place, but you manage to stretch one moment out into a long space full to the brim with emotion.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it. You wrote it so perfectly...

: ) A really good job here. And I can see in your profile that you also like Gaiman, which is another point in your favor ;)
pixierainbow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I would be more constructive, but it's just so well-written I'm not sure anything I say would be of use. Brilliant style!
AGirloftheSouth chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Heart wrenching and beautiful.
sparly503 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. Just...wow. Blew me away. So well written.

Beautiful.