Reviews for 900 Years
Slovenskych chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Yaaay, FINALLY some GerIta that isn't all perfect and flowery! The fandom NEEDS more of this! Plus I love the way you portrayed Italy - with real reactions and feelings, not just a "blob of sunshine". And France isn't a mindless pervert. WIN.
Mafia chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So cute! And perfect! It all just fit in an made it awesome like me!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 7/23/2012

That was my first reaction when I read the last few lines!
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh man... I'm not even much of a yaoi fan and I loved this story! I figure when an author can throw in a few jokes to lighten the mood and have an underlying charm, then the story is awesome. Great job!
Krytical chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, I think you handled GerIta very nicely. I especially like the way that deep down, Germany and HRE are the same person and how Italy is not exactly smart, but he's not stupid either.
Choco-Loki chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"...I think you mean ninety."

That line. You got me there. :hearts: If I could, I would list all the lines I loved, from Poland's entrance to Lovino's lovely conversation-voice-turn-yelling-spontaneously-like-he-does-it-all-the-time thing. This style of writing I really like, it flows very well and there are some dark humor that balances the post-WWII setting nicely.

And yes, I believe deep inside that Italy is intelligent in a common sense way...sorta (LOL). Love how you'd put that in here. Thank you for the great read. :)
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Is it bad that I thought this was quite funny and adorable?

Awesome story!
kerokeroXD chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was sad ); Poor guilt ridden Germany! ITs sad to think that he feels so guilty that he can't be with the one he loves the most! Poor Ita-chan! It was sweet... (hurray for HRE Germany) But they will be unhappy for a long time.

Really well written, I love it 3
SailorShipper chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Very beautifly writen, you had them both so in character. Germany as alaways being so series, and Italy being a bit dizty but understanding. I feel bad for them, and want them to work it all out. Thank you for posting.
loveliness decays chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aww, poor Italy. D: And ... oblivious Germany. I enjoyed it! Will there be a sequel? C: