Reviews for Heartbeats
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Beautiful. I keep saying this because your writing is awesome. You definitely have a gift for the written word. I hope you're able to do something with it. Just keep our Bones stories coming.
etakkate chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
you never cease to amaze!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was heartcrushingly beautiful to read. I'm very excited for tomorrow's episode.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Simply lovely;-) I don't want to raise my hopes too high for the next episode but I do hope that we at least get a kiss!;-) If it's anything like this I will be very happy;-)
Angie-Face chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm soooooooo excited. The only downer is that i live in the Netherlands and that it will take another 5 weeks untill i can see that ep.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Definitely excited for the upcoming episode! Can't come fast enough! Great story :)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hello my lovely!

So glad to see one of your writings again! It was great, as always...if the episode comes close to this, I will be beyond ecstatic!
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Great story. I hope this is what happens next week.
HealingHearts chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved it! Are you going to continue this one? :)
love2read2much chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i loved reading your thoughts about this up coming episode, it was very good reading indeed. I like you cannot wait for the episode to air and hope we all are not disappointed.

keep up the great writing.
mmstpme chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
great one shot and probably not far off the mark for this week.
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed it! And I am extremly excited for Thursday. I hope the episode lives up to the promo!
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
OMG - That was flipping awesome.

Now I can't wait to see the episode...
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I think that this is what is going to happen. I loved this story and I am looking forward for the episode