Reviews for Contemplation
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Not sure if you know about the pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and your OC (Sigyn) so people looking for a pairing like that can find it easier! :)
May I suggest making this a crossover with Norse mythology? That way you could even properly mark it as between Loki and Sigyn, with her not being an OC.
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aw Sigyn D: This was both sweet and sad.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ohhh! Hopeto see mroe of this! Now that the movie "Avenegrs" is out. You could write up soemthign related to that?
reme chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
good. Sad if Vali, let's see doesn't he get eaten by a wolf, who is really his brother, or is it the other way around, his entrails wrapped around Loki, Loki tied to the stones, and entrails turn to iron binding Loki. Lord! I hope this is not the path you take that is so literally the way is was in Norse Mythology. I will be interested to see what u do with this. I have been reading a lot of fanfiction and have to say this has a great potential. U write well. It is easy to read. And not so far out there and off character as some I have read.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ooh, yes. Make this into a longer story. Please! :)
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was great. I love Loki/Sigyn, and your Sigyn POV was perfect for the movieverse. Great job!
Skann chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You should DEFINITELY continue this. It was soooooooooo good. Too good to just leave as a oneshot but that's just my opinion. :)
koty m chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh yes, you should definitely write more. I thought this little story was very good and well written. Sigyn's actions and emotions are very believable. Good Job!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was great! It didn't seem choppy at all, to me, and I think it flowed really well from their childhood to their friendship, and so on.

Ooh... a longer story would be awesome! Either of Loki's past with Sygin, or maybe when Loki comes back... .

Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it!

*~tsukiko~*
roulette rouge chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Quite lovely! I'd definitely approve of a longer story, but, as it is, it's already perfect. You could go either way, really!

The characterization is wonderful, the writing very thoughtful (an ode to the story's moniker, perhaps? :]) and the progression nuanced and well developed.

Well done! Going on my favorites for sure. :)

Sincerely,

st. valentine.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
:3 Please oh please continue this! I'm more familiar with Greco-Roman mythology than Norse, but I recognized Sigyn and think you did a wonderful job weaving her into comic/movieverse. The entire concept has a tremendous amount of potential and your writing is PHENOMENAL. Great job!
darkknightress337 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
A longer story would be AMAZING (especially if it is as well-written as this was!) I REALLY loved it! My favorite parts, as always, are when you show that there is more to Thor and Loki's relationship than hate. I find these two very interesting! "His brother, his only older brother who, regardless of the envy that was always present, he adored and idolised" and "When Thor returned with his father, his own face stricken with grief and tears of his own, Sigyn had cried" are both lines that made my heart ache (in a good way!) I also liked how you brought in Sigyn for the Norse Mythology and stayed true to what we know of her character! All round GREAT JOB! Please continue this!
youronlydoll chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Please please please make this into a lover story! Though the one shot was great, there's so much depth to Loki's character and you explain and portray him so well that writing a longer story would be brilliant. Besides, there are no Loki/OC stories out there! I like the way you made Sigyn another Norse god and I think you could really develop her character further were you to write more. So go for it!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very well-written and I love how you portrayed Sigyn and Loki's relationship. Hope you continue this!