Reviews for All I Can See
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww! That was so cute! :)
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You're a great writer; you do characters really well! The song snippet at the end really finished the story off well. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
dewikaka chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oooooooooooh so sweeeeettttt
jem's recover, jem and tessa married, going honeymoon

aw aw aw ... i just hope wish dream that this isn't a one shot but a lot of chapter *sigh*

but i love it!
ASongbirdDigna chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So cute! Love Jem and Tessa. I wish there were more fanfics out there centered on them.
totallyteamjem chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG it was amazing i can't see how someone would not like this
Carlie Fray chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww... That was beautiful! I loved it! So sweet, But I do hope if they find the cure for Jem he keeps the silver eyes and hair... Anyways wonderful story!
TheGreenBook chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awwww this was so sweet! the wedding was nicely done. you have awesome descriptions!
The SpaceCowboy XD chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was too cute; I just love me some Jessamine fluff. :)
beaufort-stuart chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was so cute :D! Ah and its nice to see Will acting civil XD and i didnt no Shaodwhunters married in gold..hmm learned something :P

And why deos Gabriel have to be punished with Jessamine? XD He deserves some one...nice XD

anyways its was realllyy good :)
Pyreflies Painter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is so BEAUTIFUL! Everybody has their happy ending and I'm so happy. It's also very long and I like long stories. But really! I absolutely love this. I especially liked your ending. I also hadn't realised that they were getting married until they talked about aisles! I was so surprised and happy.

You are so good! :D
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Angel, what are you, in my head or something? This is the 2nd time you've written something I swear I've seen before! Deja vu to the max... Anyway, I bet gold IS the color for Shadowhunter weddings, since white is for mourning. You have inspired me to write Jem as cured. I love you for that. :)
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I- Guh- Hummm- Oh my gods, this- how can- Holy- I can't even

EEEEEeeeeeEeEeEe! I had a really goofy grin one my face the whole way through this, it was amazing! CX

Okay, okay, deep breaths. *Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Ex-ohmaigosh! Aaaaiiiii- Dammit* XP. I'm gonna try and list off the many things I love about this, m'kay? We could be here a while:

-I got a SHOUTOUT! I HELPED (kinda) Yikes, I'm so ridiculously happy!

-Henry walked her down the isle, WITH A BLUE/RED STRIPED WAISTCOAT ON. *Dies*

-There was Magessa bifflness! Eeeeeee.

-Will shouting obscenities about their honeymoon was fabulously IC.

-Some of those lines made me melt into a yummy goopy puddle.

-The general flufferificness of the whole thing.

I. Am. In. LOVE.