Reviews for The Mockingjay's sister
I miss Prim, too. :-(
Dauntless.Tribute chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
omg my feels ;_;
ColMikeFuser chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I miss Prim too. She was my student in 13. I miss my oldest school chum, Boggs, who was killed in the Battle for the Capitol. I miss 60 more medics who burned alive in the Battle of District 8, when the hospital was firebombed. Most of them were in my Nuclear History class, or my Chemistry class, or my Orienteering class.

But Prim was special. She volunteered for training a whole year early. She devoured books on anatomy and physiology and medicine and surgery. She was inventive like her mum is...after the war, we married, you see. I couldn't stand living underground anymore, and she loved her woods and her medicinal herbs, so we moved to 12 and helped build the hospital, spa, and research laboratory there, atop what remained of the burnt-out town. I took a shovel when we moved in, got some sprouts of Evening Primrose from the Mellark house, and planted them around ours. Katniss is pregnant with her second's such a joy to see her grumpy face when her wee one kicks the inside of her tummy and inspires her to say something. We feed her what we can to keep her mind active, lots of vitamins, and there's a discovery Prim had made as a child...she'd written it up for a class assignment, inspired me to work on it, we spent years experimenting and digging up data, and I'm about to publish the work in a medical journal, with the long-dead Prim as my credited co-author and original discoverer, of an herb that treats an amazing range of brain and nerve diseases. Katniss agreed to test it on herself, while suffering post-partum depression when her first was born, it worked, and she's so much better now that she's on it, everyone is truly amazed. Perhaps she can lead a movement again, not as a rebel, but as an advocate of better healing.

But yes, I miss them all.

That's the pity of war.

We meet people at their best. And at their worst. And many cease to be.

Would you care to read my memoir?
RunningInTheRainx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was written amazingly.
Breezylovexo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Waaaaaaaaaa! I miss prim toooooo! Goodbye, little duck. :'(
sable113 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh no. No, I am not alright. Oh goodness. That was beautiful.

The line that tore my heart out: I don't want to live without you, sister.

The line that trampled it into little bity pieces: If I fly though, you must stay.

Oh, the tears. This is an amazing work of art. You have a gift. Keep writing.
aryana chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
bethespark chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Prim! I'm tearing up a little. It was beautiful.
awesomazable Jen-Jen chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Im litterally crying right now. Seriously, im afraid Im gonna get electrified by the keyboard, cuz im tearing up over I miss Prim so bad. Stupid prez Snow.

I love the Hunger Games.

You rock.
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i have an accoutn though! but i really like this is so sad though! :( poor prim!
Peculiiar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
you lead me to tears /3

good job
AliceHale123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OMG. So not ok. ok well, i cried when prim died in Katniss's eyes, but its way worse in Prim's POV . you write her so well, cute, innecent but mature and wise. you should write more prim
mtwordsr chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh my. Forever NOT okay, thank you. Shivers all throughout that fic, honestly. Agh! It is a thousand times worse to see Prim die from Prim's eyes than Katniss'. You write with such a canon voice, though. Prim is so innocent but so mature and wise at the same time, and you've gotten that down pat. :) A frightening and ultimately depressing fic, I'll be honest, but that's what makes it excellent. :D Points.
GodricsRanger chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. That's all i can say. Wow.

I lied. I can say more.

I love the way you tell the entire story through descriptions and have no dialogue. It all adds to the general effect of the story, and ive rarely seen stories from prim's point of view that are thisgood.

Keep writing!
Odairdeearilthg chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is reealleey goood ! xD

Soo saad, though '(