Reviews for Paresthesia
beth626 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
awesome story!
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Awwwww! I just loved that story. At times I wasn't sure how it was going to play out but it all worked out. Really good, definitely ave to check out some of your other stories :D
miaokuancha chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Wow, I can't believe that I enjoyed this story. There's so much in it that I would have so much trouble with:

Edward dying (EDWARD DYING! AUGHHH!).

Bella becoming a blood drinker and unrepentant at that.

The Cullen family breaking up.

And yet, it totally works as a canon-compatible AU. Totally.

AND it is a wonderfully crafted allegory about passions and enlightenment.

Your treatment of the vampires and their predation on humans reminds me a little bit of the science fiction of Octavia Butler, most specifically her short story, Bloodchild, and her Lilith's Brood trilogy.

Nice work!
Fourshotchild chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Wow. This story is a slice of heaven. To be honest, I can't believe you only have ten reviews. Such a shame.

Where do I start? Your plot was interesting, well planned. And, let me say that I've never come across anything similiar. This story just felt realistic (as far as vampire stories can be). Also, I loved the characters. Raveena truely amazed me. Or, what about Chelsea? The magnitude of her gift... just wow.

The love triangle was great. I liked the timeline. Oh! And you are a great writer. The story was fluid and well written. That always makes it an A in my book.

So, good luck on your future pieces! I'm definately going to check out your other stories. Just know that you've one of my favorite stories.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Fantastic Bella & Riley got that Demetri found someone.
ronanissexy chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
This chapter went kind of the way i imagined it would... with the exception of Eric. Amazing Work.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Ravennamade the others see the truth.
ronanissexy chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
huh, interesting... good chapter, can't wait for the epilogue.
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
theres only two things i have to say 1. WOW AWSOME! 2. I love it
brankel1 chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Chelsea made them do Aro & them believe Demetri,Bella & Riley.
ronanissexy chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Umm, i'm going to take a guess and say Alec? i'm not sure who exactly you were talking about when you were referring to Jane.. but then i've always been remarkably dense.. I like this chapter, Can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter.
ronanissexy chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
I'm actually in love with this story! i can't wait to see where you take it.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Awesome job.
j chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
really enjoyed the beginning :D ... left it on a huge cliffy though !