Reviews for Legend of the Dream Keeper Oneshot: Mother's Day
fiction idea chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
i am lazy! that is why the hdzwt5u furrca5r96tv8VW848CWD5ms7

love the goompa! now, UPDATE BOOK TWO YOU LAZY BUM!

(the pot called the kettle black)

Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That entirely random but also very enjoyable
Sir Starlll chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aw... I wish I thought of that! I wound up making my mom a bouquet of Origami flowers. She loved them, and put them in a vase without water, but still. Granted, I can't write a oneshot for my life, especially not as good as you.

Oh, yay! When this review got deleted because I clicked to review LoDK, and then I sent that one, then clicked to review this one again, it was still there! Yus! It just came here, everything I wrote, in the window!

Nice reference to Chrono Trigger, I like how J/Magus has 6666 health. I know it's like that in the actual game (as a parody to 666), but I still like how you pointed it out.

I have to admit, I didn't read the Phantom Tollboth. But I saw the school play of it. Twice.

Hot Girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Pax, you care about your mother and that makes you even hotter than before because mother's day is important and when we have our 50 kids, they'll all worship me on mothers day, because they have your DNA! It was a Goompalicious adventure, and I want a Paxalicious adventure!

-A Hotilicious girl
Hopefaith2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww that was a sweet, but hilarious story. I also wrote a mother's day fanfic, and a poem for my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it needless to say, and for the first time ever, I have to agree with Goompa when he says purple makes the world goes because it's so true! Can't wait for your next update tomorrow! And tell your mom I said happy belated mother's day.
keybladeboy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Foolish Goombario! 22 is obviously 5! Great to see some nice concentrated Goompa goodness with a heartwarming ending and a freaking Phantom Toll Booth reference. That was nice. Now get to work on the Glitz Pit. Hyyah, writing slave!