Reviews for Unwedded Matrimony
This is like the 'affair', ne? Sigh! Really complicated!
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
KYAAAAAH! Beautiful alpha pair one shot.
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love your story !

If I only had the power, I'd turn Yukimura a girl just for this fic T.T YAY FOR ALPHA PAIR ! :D 3
Nakuru Tsukishiro chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This fic was rather unusual but also too lovely.

And for Sanada and Yukimura this seems like a realistic solution and all in all, I just loved it.

I hope you keep posting your Alpha Pair stories :D
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'm absolutely not supposed to be reading fics in class, much less YOUR fics because I LOVE them so much that I always have trouble keeing a poker face on, but I can't help it! ALPHA BEING MARRIED IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR MY BRAIN TO HANDLE! *sends hearts*

And I really want to read ALL your other stories! Because you're just simply the best writer I've seen!

No words can express just how much I love your fics, seriously. And I hope that you'll keep them coming to satisfy us fangirls~
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Nice. Reality is cruel and a b*tch but I love how Yukimura somehow seems to go along with it and defy it at the same time.

Write more.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was just very sweet and romantic! You write those two very well, I'm sure they won't be sorry you have so many stories to tell of them! :-)
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lol trust alpha pair to fill your brain and memory disk with their stories (trust me, I know how you feel ;p)

and while this is, yeah, shorter than your usual one-shot, it's beautifully written.

And I like the switching stuff. Yep, indeed they're alpha XDXD.

I'll patiently wait for your idea to fill the sanadayukimura section D
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
that sounds like Yukimura would do, and the name-change on the ring sounds like something Sanada would do.
Coco96 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awwww this was soo adorable! Way to go, Sanada! And of couse Yuki is the real wife! Anything else ould be unacceptable :)
Fadey chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
-Laugh- I like how you wrote this, it was... realistic.

'"Why not? It's a win-win situation for us."' -Exactly like Yukimura

I pity the girl, but Alpha Pair is unbeatable.

Hope to see your other 39 something plots in the future :)

Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Dude, if you follow through your plan of making forty more stories (even more will be welcomed with all of our arms), I will forever be your fan girl. I'd never get tired of your stories! Heck, they make me like Alpha Pair even more because there only a few Alpha Pair stories posted that I haven't read yet. Whenever it seems dull, you suddenly post a story about them, and then everything becomes better, because whenever I read a new story of yours, I get tempted to read your old stories, and, well, I never try to resist that temptation. Reading your stories is always a delight. Good lock on those plots~!