Reviews for Servants of Time: Forgotten Hearts
Luna636 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Wow, does everyone in the inner world come off as a jerk.-_-' Amazing job on this, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Luna636 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Wow, amazing job on this!w
Luna636 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Wow, myst seemed a little like a jerk. Amazing job on this!w
Luna636 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Amazing job on this!w
echo.13.52.7 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
This fic is really starting to grasp my attention
JeenaLight chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Seven chapters, Yay!
AccessBlade chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Wow, Zalia and Kana are getting along so well aren't they? But then again, with Spider Riders like Kira out there I can't exactly blame the Spider for being so hostile either.

I wonder how long it's going to take the two of them to get along?
AccessBlade chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Wow, I already hate Kira. By the way she dresses, by the way she talks and by the way she cowardly attacks a Spider Rider who doesn't even have a Spider yet.

BTW, can you make her partner a male?

And when is Kana going to get that Spider partner of hers? And kick Kira's ass in return?
AccessBlade chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Okay, there is a good reason as to why you should never ever ignore your surroundings due to the whole 'some enemy can be watching you from the shadows waiting for your guard to drop' concept. Then again, Kana does come from our world and that sort of thing doesn't happen here.

Usually.

So yeah.

You should still be on your guard.
MaxRide16 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
WOOOOO, LOVE THIS CHAPTER, GURL. And yes, me and my serious-ness and my shifting color eyes. I gotta say, I liked the chapter... But... Corona's daughters... ARE THEY US? Or just like our Great-Great-Great-Great... *ten-million greats later* Grandmothers? Oh well. At least you are a BIT longer... Have a way to go, but eh. XD
AccessBlade chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Heh, Max seems to have a good head on her shoulders but I think having someone call for help takes priority of having a good head (unless it's a trap, so by all means you should go and be doubtful all you want).

Anyways, I've read this before and I pretty much know what's going to happen so I'm going to review the next chapter... after catching up on chapter three.

Which may take a while since I have to go to my next class soon.
AccessBlade chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ah, who knew attic cleaning could lead to adventures? Oh well, that's one way to start a story, that's for sure.

And didn't even have to leave the house!
AccessBlade chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Ooh, you mentioned Corona and Venus. Gasp, Corona died? And what happened to Venus? Man, it looks like it's been a while since they saved the Inner World from the Invectids (that's their name, right?).

So who would be Corona's husband? I can only guess but would it be Hunter? Anyways, I'm going to go review the other chapters now.
spidersendisup chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
thats pretty good :D
DARKRAISKEITHKAPODANVAPRIME chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
its good story u got keep on writing