Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
SparrowLilies chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
This is by far my favorite Doctor Who fanfic series. Please continue writing once you have the plot all sorted out! I can't wait to read more'
scgirl-317 chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
You live! Yay! I was getting worried...

I can totally understand how River's storyline completely screws with the universe you've established. It just won't fit. So do what you've gotta do. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Thanks for updating :) Please continue
Snowy702 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Glad to have you back. You are totally right. I have came to that conclusion too. I hated Amy for the longest time and I didn't know why either. I'm glad that your writing Lilly again. She's such a good character and she's fun to read. Well what ever you do with the story is fun with me :)
thetaisthedoctor chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Hey! Loved this chapter, so glad you're back!
As for the River story, I agree with you. Not necessarily how you wrote it, but how the writers of Who did. I always felt like their relationship was forced, and there was no actual feeling there. I didn't like her in Forest in the Library, but over time she has turned into somewhat of a likeable character. I have a love- hate relationship with River Song. She is an awesome character, but I could do without the romance between her and the Doctor. I just don't feel the vibe that they're supposed to have.
Anyways, lovely chapter! Please don't make us wait so long next time! ;)
NicoleR85 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
I loved it. Please update soon.
CmdrHawke667 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
OMG You're back! Yaay!
Gwilwillith chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Great chapter.
happy-rea chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
It's great to see you back here, I still love Lily as a character.
And I agree with you about River, although I hadn't thought abotu the Twilight thing before, I think the idea of meeting someone backwards is genuis and I'm amazed Doctor Who hasn't done it before. But the actual character of River really annoys me.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next update
grapejuice101 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
OMG I'm so happy u finally updated! I need more chaps asap plz
Shifuni chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
I'm so glad you are back! I love your story, but yes. it was similar to Twilight and I didn't like Twilight, and I personally don't like River either...
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
PLEASE! Write more please please please. i have read your entire story and i LOVE it and i caught up to this point within a week and now i am so sad there is no more. I am obsessed with it and Lily is an amazing creation so well done and thank you! But please update if you get the chance. This story is just too good :)
tooker86 chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
Can't wait for more
Skye chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Update! Pretty please? Amazing writing!,
MattHarrisFF chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
I was gonna review this series much much earlier. Seriously I was. But I have this thing where I have to catchup with absolutely everything within a story that has been written or done. Including sequals and or prequals. Suffice it to sy it took just over a month to get here, Reading it for a couple hours every day. So, review time.

I love the way that you have developed Lily into the whoniverse and the ways in which she interacts with the events and characters. My personal favourite being with Donna. All in all I thought that Lilly would have far too much power, however, you managed to pair her power off perfectly with appropriate consequences, the waythe Dark Phoenix is evolving now is fantastic.

I would like some more extra adventures in there, I just think that would be really awesome, and there are some random spelling mistakes at certain points. Other than that, however, this has fast become my favourite fic series on this site and I cant wait to read more.