Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
mikklespickles chapter 27 . 5/30
so i found these fics, after a bajillion years of forgetting about them (and i don't even know if you're still updating them), but i just wanted to say that these are still my favourites and i love reading back through them. they're amazing, and the sheer amount of material you've been able to correct is astounding 3
Shifuni chapter 27 . 1/22
I actually had to go and reread your story. I'm so glad you updated. I was waiting forever! Update soon!
mefloyd chapter 27 . 1/22
YOU'RE BACK! I gave up on you AGES ago...I'm so happy! Do you think you'll start publishing on a semi-schedule now? I don't wanna get my hopes up if you're gonna disappear for another year.
grapejuice101 chapter 27 . 1/21
omg I cannot believe you finally updated! it's been a while! more chaps asap plz
NicoleR85 chapter 27 . 1/21
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read how Lilly will get Amy to back off of being so prejudice against the second Doctor. Please update soon.
GallifreyanMyth chapter 27 . 1/21
Yaaaaay you're back.
Justus80 chapter 27 . 1/20
Hope you kept up on what's going on in doctor who cause stuff got crazy! Either way glad your back and as usual good chapter hope you update soon.
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Nooooo this story is the best doctorxoc I've seen in forever! I wish you continued writing this :(
SparrowLilies chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
This is by far my favorite Doctor Who fanfic series. Please continue writing once you have the plot all sorted out! I can't wait to read more'
scgirl-317 chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
You live! Yay! I was getting worried...

I can totally understand how River's storyline completely screws with the universe you've established. It just won't fit. So do what you've gotta do. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Thanks for updating :) Please continue
Snowy702 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Glad to have you back. You are totally right. I have came to that conclusion too. I hated Amy for the longest time and I didn't know why either. I'm glad that your writing Lilly again. She's such a good character and she's fun to read. Well what ever you do with the story is fun with me :)
thetaisthedoctor chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Hey! Loved this chapter, so glad you're back!
As for the River story, I agree with you. Not necessarily how you wrote it, but how the writers of Who did. I always felt like their relationship was forced, and there was no actual feeling there. I didn't like her in Forest in the Library, but over time she has turned into somewhat of a likeable character. I have a love- hate relationship with River Song. She is an awesome character, but I could do without the romance between her and the Doctor. I just don't feel the vibe that they're supposed to have.
Anyways, lovely chapter! Please don't make us wait so long next time! ;)
NicoleR85 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
I loved it. Please update soon.
GallifreyanMyth chapter 26 . 9/7/2014