Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 1 . 7/8
You know... I liked it. It was a very cotton-ish fluffy feel. Like its soft but... Idk.
I wish it had stayed that way... Closet sex kinda ruined it for me. But loved it nonetheless!
BlackTudorRose chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ladies and gentelmen, I present to you the basic layout of a world meeting! XD
lurinanimedarksiderschina779 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
lol that was fun
Pucchan09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aaaaaaaw, I reaaaaaally like this story! :3
My favorite parts are the soup and tea bag from Alfred's pocket! I wish my hubby will do that for me! #laugh
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Sooo cute, haha. And the end was just perfect. Really loved this, especially how you wrote a little from different nation's perspectives. Lovely fic!
Julianess chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
it's beautiful... one of the best way to express love is knowing each other without asking... the subtlety of the acts... *sighs* one of the best story to describe they're relationship...
FauxPuissant chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Let me just start off by saying how much I love each and every one one of your USUK stories. They truly inspire me.

Please never stop writing, it would be such a shame if a wonderful talent such as your's was left unused.
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love, love, *love* it! This was utter perfection.

My favourite part, though, had to be when America pulled that tea bag out of his breast-pocket. What England would say if he knew!
closeincline chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was very sweet and still well characterized, I loved it! Great job.
Feline Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was lovely and very well written. It had a certain class to it's style that I rather enjoyed, and the different perspective view was refreshing and entertaining. You also captured wonderfully how America and England would comfort each other in unique ways, so bravo again! I love it!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
One word: WIN.
Demand Truth chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I lol'd at this so much! The last line was epic! I struggle with wrapping up my own one-shots. They always just kinda drift off and it's like "so...now it's done." But yours was so clever and witty! Man, I just loved everything about this! From Alfred using his UN badge to attempt opening the gate, to him remembering the tea bag, to England's dislike for the meal France was so proud of - all the little details that really made this a fantastic one-shot. Not many authors write about the meetings, even though so much of the show centers around them and that's really a HUGE part of the characters' roles. Anyway, I'll cease my gushing now. Favorited and much loved. :D
Flikk chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hahaha!

That was incredibly cute, funny, and well written. The last line cheered up a pretty bad day, so you have my gratitude.

Now, go and write some more adorable USUK!
sillykonpeito chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Epic story. I love it. XDDD
TuttiATuttaBellaa chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
AWHHH! This story killed me. In the good way. If there was a good way to die, anyways.

RAMBLING.