Reviews for The Aphrodite Curse
Murkglow chapter 18 . 5/6
Yeah... I think Holly could give up LEP to be with Artemis. She sure as heck has issues with many of the fairies in Haven, has very little to tie her there (Root is dead and Kelp is at best an acquaintance), and it's not like she would grow bored living with Artemis. She could work with him on his projects (legal and Environmental, both things she is very much in favor of) or he could make projects for her, in either case it wouldn't be hard. Heck she could even stay in contact with LEP as a private/surface consultant. She can still do practically everything she would do as a LEP officer with him (maybe even more since she wouldn't have the hassle of paperwork/red tape/ect... And Arty is more than able to acquire/design gear for her). Heck she would be living above ground which she loves and greatly desires.

Seems like the relatively obvious answer is just being ignored for the "separated lovers" angle to happen.
devufairy chapter 1 . 1/26
amazing story
devufairy chapter 2 . 1/26
amazing sti
Kuro Reaper chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. It is heart-wrenching and it honestly made me cry a few times. I love this story and will continue to reread it for years. Thank you for the effort you put into this.
Estavius chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Fingerprinting technology is great. Should make everything so much easier.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Totally amazing! Read it ten times already!
CrypticCatalyst chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
First read this years ago and realized that I never favorited it… I know, crazy, right? Because this is hands down one of the best fics on this site.
The Parliamentarian chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Yep, Haven city is literally Northern Ireland now.
R3active Paladin chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
ok so listening to my rhapsody playlist and beat it comes on right when kelp says "so beat it"
Anonymous chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
Three things.
1: this story is awesome. I totally ship this!
2: the Artemis fowl series is also awesome,
3: I am also one of the Jessica X. (Strange huh.)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
you have a great fondness for metaphor, it amuses me
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
seems kinda rushed and mildly out of character this chapter, but it has a feel of getting this out of the way so you can move on to other things
MaxxVictor chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Fantastic. Loved every minute of this story.

Nice to read a AF/HS story where good old Trubs isn't a complete jerk.
Pyrophoricity chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Thanks a lot for that lovely and beautiful story !
whitealmond chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
That was really a beautiful ending. The language was simply poetic, and swept me off bursting with emotion. I love your diction, your dialogue, how the characters speak. It's hard to do correctly, but I think you captured Artemis' voice extremely well.

I'm sad that you're not in this fandom anymore - goodness knows it could always use more wonderful stories - and I'm also sad that it seems like Artemis and Holly will have to do with a long-distance relationship for the rest of their lives, and not just because of fairy prejudice. Though neither of them are very clingy or dependent people, so maybe it's just up their alley ;) I'm sure a few other crises will pop up that Artemis will help solve... and maybe then they'll warm up to him.