Reviews for There's all kinds of courage
linsay972 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Oh my god, that was hard to ready. I want so badly to put Blaine in a bones crashing hug
Janice93 chapter 49 . 3/4/2014
Hi,

I have just finished the story and am pretty upset that you haven't update for nearly 2 years now. May I know if the story is abandon? I really do wanna know what happens next though! Great story!
Guest chapter 49 . 10/13/2013
Never too late to return to an amazing fanfic, readers will come back...Very well written would love to read the ending.
Izzie chapter 48 . 8/16/2013
This story broke my heart over and over again.. Please update it as soon as you can cause i just need to know that my boy will make it through that hell... I want to hope that people could leave awful things like that behind them even though never completely.. So if you know how to write that then go for it, we really need a complete story about this. Thanks for amazing writing ! :)
Mayra chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved the story. PLEASE FINISH IT. JUST. PLEASE :)
Joey chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I know you like constuctie criticism so I thought I'd offer a few thoughts. You're ending a lot of your statements with question marks, i.e. "My god Blaine you sound awful?" isn't a question. It's a declaration or statement expressing the thoughts of a character. It should be written "My god, Blaine, you sound awful!"

If you want it to be a query, you would write something more along the lines of "My god, Blaine, why do you sound so awful?"

Again, I have to give you kudos for another amazing chapter. Your character development is breathtaking. We get to now your versions of Blaine & Kurt so well that their plight is absolutely heart wrenching. Terrific chapter. Thank you for sharig your gift.
Joey chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
"As well" should be written as 2 words. I also came acrossed several comma splices, 2 complete sentences strung together with the use of a comma rather than the proper puntuation of a period, i.e. "I knew I shouldn't have let you leave the hospital without getting properly checked over, why didn't you tell us?" It should be " "I knew I shouldn't have let you leave the hospital without getting properly checked over! Why didn't you tell us?"

Those minor details aside, I have to say you are a brilliant writer. You are able to convey the emotion your characters are feeling in such a way, we feel it, too. EXCELLENT job. Keep it up. You have a rare gift!
sararive chapter 48 . 2/26/2013
omg this chpter is amazing
sararive chapter 49 . 2/25/2013
canttt wat for anther chapter
elephanteyes514 chapter 48 . 2/4/2013
Please finish this story!
Rocia Mixan chapter 49 . 11/25/2012
I love your story and I hope for next chapters really :-)
Bambi McBarbie chapter 49 . 11/16/2012
hello there impressive mrs!

stumbled across your story and boy am I glad I did.
I couldn't stop reading it, so I was up till about 3 am to finish it and I can't tell you how much I love it!

you had me crying more than once. I can't believe how good you're painting the characters. It is probably the best story I have read, and believe me when I say, I have read lots and lots of Glee Klaine stories.

Let me just say that I am really really grateful that you put this story online and I really hope you'll post an update soon, cause after reading it in one sitting I can't wait to find out what's going to happen.

Again I absolutely LOVE it cause it is totally awesome ;)

so pls pls pls an update? I am probably one of hundreds of ppl who beg you to update. It would make my day a bit brighter, lots of brighter actually.

hugs and love from Austria
Eva

ps: I hope your son is still doing great and I just wanted to add that I think you've chosen a great name for him.
hma1010 chapter 49 . 11/4/2012
This is a fantastic story! I haven't come upon one like this yet and I've really enjoyed it. I'm hoping you are planning on returning to it and updating. I wasn't able to find an updated chapter on the two links you provided. If you have updated and wouldn't mind pm me to tell me where I'd appreciate it so much! Again love this story!
Please tell me chapter 49 . 11/1/2012
Please tell me this has not been abandoned! I need to know what happens! :)
elephanteyes514 chapter 49 . 10/27/2012
Please update again! this was amazing.
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »