Reviews for Rebirth
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Oh my! This is so beautifully written! I love the emotion in it!
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Insightful character interspection.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I liked it. :)

There were quite a few run-on sentences, but you got your point across. So despite that little problem, it was fantastic. :D
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really enjoyed this, Ihave only just watched this film but find your version of Black Hats transformation very credible. It's deep enough to ring true, and as for grammer, I think you have my own run-on sentence sickness! LOL. But the story itself, or the snap shot of this character at this point really worked for me, nice job! Abi.
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Dsjfgjhearbgjea oh my god this was so good. I just saw the movie not 2 hours ago and this is just the perfect fic for Black Hat, in my opinion.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hey don't put yourself down. It was great! :)
VikingBeauty chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This story makes me think I know what it must of felt like to be him. Good job.
little.tel chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is sort of intriguing. There a few errors but not too many. I find the tone of this piece interesting, particularly in the way Black Hat talks about Priest. I'm sad that there aren't any other stories in this category yet. Especially since Black Hat is such a cool and awesome character. I give you kudos for being the first to post a Priest story and extra brownie points for having it be about Black Hat. _
DarkDawnRose777 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I liked that you had an angel save him. For angels are all around us in real life and they do protect us each and every day.
SwanInProgress chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Love it~! I thought a lot about how him and the queen as well. Other than a few run-on sentences and places that need commas, I think you did pretty well. Good job. :)
Synvara chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
liked it well written :) good work
Mdnght2002 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
very good story. i hope you add more chapters after the movie is released in theaters tomorrow
Arlothia chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was really, really good! The only corrections I would make are for punctuation, but that's it. I think you have Black Hat's thoughts down perfectly! This was awesome! Keep it up!

Arlothia