Reviews for Eternally Cursed
steelguardin chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
MY POOR BABIES. I mean, OUR POOR BABIES. Just... whyyyyyyyyy? I have so many feelings for this story, mostly angsty, but still! When will this story get its happy ending? :( (not for a while, of course) Bah. I could rant for hours about this. To think, we almost ended the story here. I'm glad we didn't, though. :) I need to go hug a Mad-kins now...
Reader chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I'm surprise there isn't much review on these stories you wrote. It's confusing but yet very good. Please continue ).
steelguardin chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I suppose we should get working on part 4, huh? This was so cute, but also really sad. Lightning finally trusts the Madness, to an extent, but then- well, we know what happens in the end. :( Still think the scene in the void is freaky. Poor Madness...
steelguardin chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
OH MY GOD. This was waaaay more intense than I expected! Holy cow. The different narrative you used was really interesting, as I mentioned before, and it adds to the ambiguous nature of everything that goes on here. I just realized now how I made Ragnarok sound like a complete jerk, but that's to be expected of him. :) I think my favorite part of this has to be the very end; the Madness so innocently goes into Lightning's tent, expecting snuggles. Cuuute. But then - bang! Trigger happy Lightning strikes! :o This really pumped me up to work on part 3! :3
steelguardin chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I was going to review this last night, but yesterday was really busy and tiring for me. And now my internet is being fickle...Anywhoo! I found it really funny that the Madness called Balthier "stupid Ffamran". I still feel really bad for the Madness, since Lightning is so mean to it. But, hopefully, she'll be nicer in the next part!
steelguardin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I could totally copy/paste all my reviews, but from what I can see, they're still up in TWT review section. :o I'm glad you put this up as a separate story! I was going to, but then I decided not to, just to keep it all organized the same online and on my computer. I like the new title for part 5, by the way. :3 I knew Alar's name was significant...I just didn't know how. :)