Reviews for Just Another Day
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Beautiful ending! I knew she would hit him! :D
Caprica Janeway chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
Really enjoyed that story. I liked how you weaved the present with the future in the last chapter too. For a minute there I thought you had killed off Andy.
hiphugger17 chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
So I love Mary/Raydor and have been thinking about how great Raydor/Flynn would be. This is my first fanfic of them and I absolutely loved it. Well written, in character, and so interesting that the first night I started reading I had to make myself stop because it was almost 2 am and I had to go to bed. Then I find out you are also a Roslin/Adama shipper (which is my absolute OTP fave couple) and an Eric and Calleigh shipper :). So yep I'll be around your page a lot! :)
Megara79 chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
"She leant head against his shoulder..." Add a her? :) Hope you don't mind my nitpicking. Lol! I've truly enjoyed every aspect of this story. I like the circle effect you've created with bringing Sharon back to the cemetery. I've said it before, but your attention to detail and your ability to bring even more layers into the characters, both the ones we know and those you've created, makes me very jealous. I can't wait for the prequel!
ghostwriter009 chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
I can't find a word to describe this chapter. Oh wait, I have one: Perfect. You really did a great job with this story!
CaliCat29 chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
What a lovely ending! Thank you for the beautifully written story.
Natchez chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
Good ending! You got the tension in the ER down. I can say there is nothing worse than driving hell for leather somewhere when you know something is wrong, and you don't know what you're going to find, and you're scared to death to find out - but you have to find out, anyway. Very good work!
theletterdee chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
Oh my god, yay! You finished! And now I'm sitting with a stupid grin on my face from the wonderful ending! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
Wow what an end! This story was awesome as I love Captain Raydor. Omg I hope u write more abt her and Flynn they r the perfect couple!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
Natchez chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
I've been severely behind in leaving reviews. My apologies. Good story and action. Looking forward to seeing what happens!
ghostwriter009 chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Nooooo! Not my Flynnman!

Ok, at least you kept your promise and spared his handsome face. To use Sharon's words: "He better wake up." :-) Can't wait for the next update...
JessJak chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
Ahhh I'm dying. I need more...so good. As much as I love the chapters with raydor and flynn together, this chapter was exciting and heart pounding. Very good! :D
JessJak chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
OH this story is fabulous! I absolutely love it and can't wait to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat. More soon please! Raydor/Flynn stories are the only thing keeping me going during this hiatus.
b.devyn chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
So...you wouldn't hurt Andy...right? Because I don't think my heart or Sharon's heart could take it! Waiting very very impatiently for the next chapter.. :) Love it, as per usual though!