Reviews for Potter's Clay
aapenname chapter 1 . 7/30
This was fascinating. So much of the canonical Sam we know and love revolves around his super intelligence so it was intriguing to see the brotherly relationship even when he was mentally challenged instead of genius smart. I also love Adam being involved to this day I'm still rooting for Adam to be gripped tightly and raised from perdition because his only sin was being born into the Winchester blood line and trusting an angel. I really liked that you used Gabriel. It was a real twist from expecting it to be Castiel. Weird to see such a solemn Gabriel though. Excellent work as always!
MariaOkumura chapter 6 . 6/27
Amazing story and very well written! Loved it!
Sammy's Angel Team Free Will chapter 6 . 4/29
I love this story! I wish it had been longer, as it just seemed to end too soon, but I think that's just because I wasn't ready for it to be over.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
There's a story that I read a few years ago, it's named something like "Redefining Joy," and I think you'd love it. Google "Supernatural, Paralysis, fanfiction, Redefining Joy" and hopefully it will pop up. On another note, this was very well- written. Good job.
Dr. Serpico chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I will be honest dear author, this is the best SUPERNATURAL story I ever read, my favourite in my favorite story list.
Congratulations for writing it,, I can't wait to read moreof it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Please continue this! Its so cute and I love Adam is in here too! :D
Hecate chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I initially thought Castiel was going to make an appearance but oddly enough, I'm rather pleased it was Gabriel instead. It's also gratifying that Gabriel was able to provide the back story to Dean thus allowing he and Bobby to have some closure about the situation. It doesn't mean that 'Nick' won't try again but at least Dean and Bobby now know what they are dealing with. I'm not sure if any ward can keep out the devil considering that he's technically an angel rather than a demon.

I would be interested in learning how Lucifer was able to rise without the seals being broken but given that this is an AU I suppose that fact is not necessarily relevant.

I love your characterizations in this story. It especially took great skill conveying Sam's nature (i.e. inquisitiveness, moodiness, dependency, trusting nature, etc.) given his special needs.

Again, let me take this moment to compliment you on your writing skill. It's always gratifying when the plot and writing is superb.
Hecate chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I've noticed there's only one chapter left so I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you how much I've enjoyed this story though disappointed that it is almost at and end. There was so much material that I'm confident it could have gone on for twenty chapters or even more!

How appropriate that 'Dean' is the word that Sam uses to express every sentiment and emotion. Dean is literally Sam's world. That must be a very humbling experience for his big brother.

It's odd that we, the reader, can extrapolate more about what happened to Sam than Dean or Bobby can. Knowing that Nick is actually Lucifer, it's not hard for us to figure out what he wanted from Sam and how appropriate the 'no' Sam keeps uttering is.

I've also enjoyed Adam's role in this story and how Dean and Sam have accepted his presence as their little brother. It might not be apparent to Dean but unless Adam goes to college as planned it seems fairly obvious that he will eventually become a Hunter as well. His standing as a Winchester is no doubt the only reason that 'Nick' did not kill Adam as he too is a potential vessel.

I haven't checked yet but I certainly hope there's a sequel to this story (or one in the making - hint, hint).
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Awesome AU story. Loved how you kept brain-damaged Sam the Sam we know, but more child-like and him saying no to Lucifer was so believable as his strength was still there. His brotherly bond with Dean was written so well, though slightly different due to circumstances. Great that you wrote Adam into the story and his relationship with his half-brothers, you managed to make that really work, him not interfering with their relationship but still part of the family. Perfect too that you had Bobby as a rock for Dean and Sam too just how he was in canon.
A really great read you really made this story work.
Mickey12Boo chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Can you like update this story?
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Thanks for writing this! It's really good. I liked that you put Adam in this story. I think some people forget that he was Sam and Deans (step? half?) brother, and I don't read a lot of story's with him in them. Great job!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow! I never read stories with Adam but I could not resist mentally de-aged Sam. So glad I stopped by this one. What a great story!
ManicTater chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Different universe so I guess Luci could have risen under different circumstances :-) . I loved the entire scene with Gabriel and Sam's description of how he refused Lucifer. I was almost in tears this whole chapter. Loved the fic in a big way. Thank you!
ManicTater chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Awwwww. The end, with the Impala. I'm loving Adam in this, and how well he is fitting in. I,m burning with the need for them to figure Luci out. Well, it probably isn't actually Luci, huh?
The Quote Bandit chapter 4 . 11/18/2012