Reviews for Return to Sender
Cyclax chapter 10 . 5/10
Love the sweet simplicity so much!
Cyclax chapter 4 . 5/10
That's a great chapter. I love it.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
I really really loved this. It was so sweet.

Would of been cute to see their dads reaction to the engagement. I bet you would have written something adorable for Billy.
liragreen chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
What a great story! All's right with the world-Jake and Bella are together forever. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and share this.
liragreen chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Sigh. I heart Meatloaf-I think Jake and I are meant to be. :) The interplay between Billy and Jake and Jake and Quembry (brilliant!) Is great. And... finally! I was cheering by the end, even though we all knew where it was headed. Yay!
liragreen chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Awwww! So sweet! Way to go, Jake! I'm glad he reached out and made a move.
liragreen chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
"The Newt." Keep it classy, Mike. Ha! Hilarious. He's the perfect foil, isn't he? Another great chapter. The tension is nice; both of them want more, but neither of them know that. Can't wait to read more!
liragreen chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Bella's insecurity makes me smile; her doubting if Jake likes her, thinking his kisses are brotherly, not realizing his reaction to her clithing choices, jealousy over perceived other women, etc. are adorably naaive. And the part about Billy's abs... I am sooo glad I've never had a conversation with my mother like that. Yeesh! Ha!
liragreen chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Another great chapter. I love the playfulness between them and Jake's sneaky (or not-so-sneaky) moves. The bit about Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart cracked me up, and so did the appearance of Mike.
liragreen chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
"Maybe next time I could flash him..." yeah, your Bella is definitely way better than original Bella. Loved this chapter. I'm so glad Bella's voice is as funny and interesting as Jake's. I was a little worried that, with two people writing this, the story would seem disjointed. But it's really, really good. I like seeing both POVs (PsOV?), and the Jake riding his motorcycle comment had me giggling with all of its hot hyperbolic silliness. Kudos!
liragreen chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great start-I'm totally excited to read more! I laughed out loud three or five times already, and I can't wait to see where this goes. I like Jake's sense of humour, and I'm glad Bella has a little spunk. Looks promising!
Featherfreak chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Loved it, thank you for the entertainment.
corijomama chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I just read the first few paragraphs, and I'm hooked.
IndianWalker chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful! Really made me smile... great job of capturing the insecurities of youth.
RaivynBlack chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
And that any vague hope of me not falling in love with Jacob Black had just evaporated like rain in the desert.

this has me in love with them and your writing style all together