Reviews for Half the Man
jedwardm chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was exceptionally good! I have always enjoyed Lu Ten as a character and I really like how you portrayed him. Do you think you will ever do a sequel or continuation of the story arc?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I could count the number of reviews I've made on one hand (really, not just an expression), but I just had to let you know how very, very much I love this. Young, brave, somewhat solemn Zuko just pulled at my heart, and the thought of Lu Ten trying to take care of his nephew and fearing for him very nearly ripped it out, but in a good (and somewhat contradictory, heart-warming) way. It's a perfect, hopeful ending though-one which implies much awesomeness in the future, and it just feels complete. That said, I wouldn't complain if at all if you decided to continue this. I'd actually love it if you did!
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this is definitely a unique story! i wish you could elaborate, or have them meet the Gaang, but that's up to you. GREAT STORY!
Foxfier chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This time, absolutely nothing of use, just: I like this.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
whoa. cool AU. liked the emotions, and Lu Ten's anger and will and fire.
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story! You should really continue this!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Urgh... Every AU oneshot you write is a painful blow.

Why? Because they're so awesome I can't help but want them expanded into a full blown story. Alas I am left only with speculation over how things will be different.

Great work as always.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooooh... Suspense! *evil grin*

Too bad you only write oneshots for Avatar... THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC!

as should all you other fics, actually.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hope u wrote a sequel
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
0oh nice one-shot. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:) I feel bad that Iroh died (such an awesome character) but love that Lu Ten was protecting Zuko. YOu write such awesome avatar stories~

Inumaru12
sweetiepie08 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awsome story. It would be a great multi-chap. I would love to see what happens next.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Sad day with Iroh but very awesome!
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was amazing. Thank you.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »