Reviews for Half the Man
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story! You should really continue this!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Urgh... Every AU oneshot you write is a painful blow.

Why? Because they're so awesome I can't help but want them expanded into a full blown story. Alas I am left only with speculation over how things will be different.

Great work as always.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooooh... Suspense! *evil grin*

Too bad you only write oneshots for Avatar... THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC!

as should all you other fics, actually.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hope u wrote a sequel
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
0oh nice one-shot. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:) I feel bad that Iroh died (such an awesome character) but love that Lu Ten was protecting Zuko. YOu write such awesome avatar stories~

Inumaru12
sweetiepie08 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awsome story. It would be a great multi-chap. I would love to see what happens next.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Sad day with Iroh but very awesome!
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was amazing. Thank you.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Cool AU. I've always been somewhat fascinated by Lu Ten and quite enjoy fics about him. It was implied he and Zuko were close and I like the brotherly relationship shown here. This is a neat glimpse into what might have happened had Lu Ten still been around. I quite enjoyed the White Lotus showing up. Gotta love Bumi.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
very interesting
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awesome story! I just wished there was a sequel! Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us!
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I've always been curious about the relationship between Lu Ten and Zuko :) and this is very interesting! I can't wait for what's next.
Mega Pinethapple chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
i love this story please continue
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »