Reviews for Dive Into Blue
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is fantastic! Really! I don't even know what it's based on and it rocks! Great job!
MircoMonochrome chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
*GASP* Miki died!

..but she got Reborned at the last so..

..This story is awesome!

Can't wait until we launch the official opening of the group :3
Nekomiimii chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
OMGEE! Thank you, I love it~! YOu used one of my favorite songs sung by her~!

This made me so happy, once you look past Miki's suicide and think more about the ending, and it was a lot like RE_birthday. :)

I loved it, thank you very much!
Tapioca-Kiss-Horvath chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
that was awesome thank you! i loved it :)
I My Me Mine chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ohh my...what a wonderful one-shot this is! I think that Mipiko will be extremely happy when she reads it :)

First off let me say that before I read your fanfic I looked up the song (since I had seen it but never listened to it before) and I think this story went perfectly well with the song. When I first heard it I thought that it was the boy that died and Miki was going through depression because of it but this theory makes very good sense as well. I was surprised when it turned out Piko was telling the story to Yuki and that he was kissing Iroha which caused the whole tragedy to happen in the fist place. This was my face when I read that ":O" But then the ending...the ending... :3

It is so like Re Brithday xD But it's awesome regardless and I'm glad she was re-born and the two are given a second chance. Also no worries, I did understand the story and I bet others did as well :)

All in all this was, once again, a wonderful one-shot and yes, I did enjoy it. I hope you will write other magnificent stories such as this one and I am positive Mipiko will love it :)