Reviews for A Hundred What Ifs
Niobe's Pen chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
LOL. I read the title and was like "AAH! She had the same idea I did! NONONONONONO- oh. nevermind."

*note to self: read summary of fics before freaking out.*
alexandryte chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
So that's Gwen's middle name!

I really loved your story! Not only was it interesting and romantic but it was also funny. Poor Ben- sleeping outside in the rain with nothing but an umbrella and a sleeping bag!
Amy Raine chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Thank you so much for the shout out!

Pensive!Kevin is pensive. :) I love this story. One thing that popped in my head was, where's his mom when girls are sneaking into his bedroom at night? lol. Then I'm like, well, when I was seventeen, I had a car, job and school and I pretty much did what I wanted, and I didn't save the world on a regular basis. :)

Nice work.
brandirandom21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Agh this is soo much better than my BDT "If" This was beautifully written :) I swear, so make me so jealous, you having so much talent :D
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Finally! Someone who actually knows Gwen's real middle name! Most people I know think it's Elizabeth or something like that. Good fic, and I must admit that I wonder about that myself whenever the subject of Kev's dad comes up.
MadienOfTheMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved it! I'm surprised that you knew Gwen's real middle name. Most ppl think it's Elizabeth or something. Anyway, i'm a big fan of your work and I look forward to reading more from you.