Reviews for Bully
really really good
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
*sniff* Brilliant work.
Magenta Moon chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Such nice fluff. I don't know about keeping in character, as my contacts with HP end with the movie my cousin forced me to watch and fanfiction, but... nice.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Amazing story. Loved it!
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"audible RIIIIP sound as the fabric tore somewhere around the waist" yuck, as disgusting as in "Snape's worst memory. And how surprising is Snape in seeing Harry's sympathy. Simply because Harry knows how stupid can be bullies' reasons to torment other people.
"At least my dad wasn't a bloody bully like you!" eh at the end of the piece we could tell Snape "Harry's not a bully like James, and you, from a victim of bullying, have become a bully in another way: comparing Harry to James so much without even knowing what kind of guy Harry is: as if harry, being James' son, would NECESSARILY become a bully like the father he had never known (so, whose bad behaviour Harry couldn't learn)
Snape has anyway the brain to reflect on Harry's fate at school "By breakfast tomorrow the whole school ... He hadn't even been thinking, he'd just been so damn angry with the snot-nosed little..." and feels sorry for having traumatized Harry oin this way. But, more important, a comparison between the disgusting Marauders and Dudley's gang, that immediately Harry explains
EH what if something similar had happened in the books too! a good idea for a FF with a so good style, and it goes in my Favourites
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It was sad. Poor Severus having to go through that. Now Harry knows the reality of the situation. But both of them got bully so they understand each other.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
you should turn this into its own story. it would be really good. thank you for writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Snape probably wouldn't care if Harry burst into tears. I'm sorry, you do have a fairly believable storyline going here, but Snape didn't care when he let Draco Malfoy run wild and make Hermione run to the Hospital Wing weeping. Snape was a bully himself, for most of his Hogwarts career. That's why Lily ostracized him after he called her a mudblood. Apparently, Snape doesn't care when the group he's "in" with gangs up on a young girl and hexes her, but when he's targeted by four Gryffindor boys for being Slytherin that's so much more terrible. Both crimes are equally horrible, but at least the Marauders stopped bullying after a while. They matured and grew into different people. Snape just got worse, joining the Death Eaters and later bullying Harry, which is in fact a worse crime than Snape's treatment, because first of all, being a bully is sadly not illegal and being a terrorist is, and second of all, a teacher/student relationship is supposed to remain impartial, regardless of dead parents.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh how I hope Harry feel wrong like this when Harry in 5th years after he saw Sev's memories!
This little-Harry more reasonable! More understanding!

I found it funny, yet heart-warming sweet when Harry tried to comfort Sev! :')

I hope Sev didn't erase Harry's memory. THAT memory!
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved it :)
:) Poor Neville is he still cleaning the floor?
aetherlumos chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was a really nice story, although something I don't quite think would ever happen. I just feel like Snape would never willingly show Harry one of his memories, something we realize in OoTP when it happens on accident. But I understand why Snape did in this story, and the way both characters acted seemed very genuine and true to the books until the end when Snape gets all comforting and kind (again, it was OOC but it made sense). Harry is sweet and still very innocent here, so it's easier for him to be nicer to Snape rather than in his later years. The ongoing years of hate and mistreatment of Snape hasn't been experienced yet, so his attitude is still impressionable towards him. A very sweet and warm story that distinguishes Harry from his father.
DobbyRocksYourSocks chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Fuck, you almost made me cry! Really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow! That was so sweet and sad. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012