Reviews for Bully
I love this fanfic i wish it was longer. Also I wish i was there for snape to stand up to james and his hooligans. I also wish lily and snape got together and had a daughter or something
cinthya chapter 1 . 11/15
this was sooo... (i need more vocab, it iss like cute, and something like that but at the same time not, tragic maybe, snape in this story make something really wrong, and you make potter cry, and not for anything, and all of that i love this story)
Mikester4dayz chapter 1 . 10/23
THAT WAS AWSOME and actually adorable PLS MAKE A CHAPTER 2!
elvyAME chapter 1 . 9/11
I really love this fic, you portray Snapes emotions briliantly. I love the open end.
The Other World chapter 1 . 7/10
oh my GOD. This was amazinngg almost began to cry while reading this just because it's so moving. Their emotions are raw and vivid and breathtaking - the realizations, the blinders that are suddenly ripped away, and their new connection that emerges.
Thank you for writing this.
xx
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 1 . 7/5
This is good, you should keep going! I really love stories like this *sigh*
Rionant chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh my god... That is bloody brillaint...
I love this story! Thank you for not having them kiss or anything, because that's not how I feel about them. I love that you didn't have grammar mistakes as well. So thank you for this fun read! )
HaloEssence111 chapter 1 . 2/17
AAAARRRGGG HAVE MERCY ON MY HEARTSTRINGS
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 2/12
:) i like
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh. This wasn't OOC- not at all! I think it perfectly portrayed Snape- snarky and nasty like canon, but... But pulling back from evil realizing how he's been a bit of a git and being nicer. and oh, poor Harry. I'd really really really love it if you continued this! It's wonderful and I'd love to see where it might go.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
And this is going into my favourites.
For EVER.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
U should change it 2 a multi chaptered story
LyricalWisdom chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I would love to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is wonderful. I'm actually teary.