Reviews for Bully
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/28
The Marauders were bullies, but so is adult Snape for how he treats the students. It's a vicious cycle.
slushee5 chapter 1 . 9/6
but... but you said "far from over"
I really like this fic
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 4/18
I was going to cry because honestly this pulled on my heart strings! This is like my favorite type of HP fanfics I read - Snape protects Harry! .
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 2/16
I feel like I am well overdue to review this fic, considering I favorited it over three years ago. Better late than never though, right?

That being said, in the past years since I added this story to my favorites list, I have genuinely lost count of how many times I have re-read it. I just can't seem to get enough! Your characterization of Snape is completely spot on, and young Harry is just too damn adorable for words! Beautifully, fluffily written, and (in my opinion) not OOC at all. I loves it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was really good! Perhaps more chapters please? :)
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2014

precioso capĂ­tulo
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I wish you would continue this, making it into a full-length story. Their relationship could've been so different, had it started out w/ a moment like this one.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Yes, even Harry can tell the difference between 'because it's Snape' and 'that could be me'. What a pity that nobody else in the book could, alas. I'm sure Albus would think that memory absolutely hilarious.

But Snape is going to have a hard time convincing Dumbledore that Harry *needs* to be abused for the Greater Good-wish you would continue this.
Anna chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
sue-sylvester-shuffle chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow, this is so good. Very sweet, nice job!
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I liked how you used lines from the story to start the conflict and then the events from each one's life to get them to come together.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/20/2014