Reviews for When Darkness Falls
jjkostenko chapter 7 . 4/4
She really is becoming rather irritating and annoying with her constant cowering and denial. I mean seriously, ask some damn questions! She's so pathetic at times sorry.
Fancyunicorn chapter 10 . 3/10
FUCK THE SUPERNATURAL SHIT Bella you go and move away from La push and the whole fucking wolf thing jut go and visit Renée or me COME AN VISIT ME COME ON BELLA
Fancyunicorn chapter 4 . 3/9
NO BELLA NO
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
this was different kind of first chapter but it was good. Wow Billy is uninviting to Bella huh, she just wanted to see Jake and Embry. Also Embry likes her.
rawsunshine chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I'm a little bit confused so far, but hopefully everything will make sense soon. Quite possibly I am just slow...
Lilydukes chapter 37 . 10/11/2013
LOVED! this was a brilliant story!
Red Reaper88 chapter 38 . 8/27/2013
Amazing! Great job!
Khyharah chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
Amazing :) I never really like evil!Sam but u wrote him so well. Excellent job and I can't wait to read more of it stuff :)
Khyharah chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Holy carp wow! This story is awesome! I've never seen a darker Sam, a more intense Paul, everyone is just so well written. I will admit that I have gotten confused a few times and had to go back and reread. But after banning my eldest from the room I haven't had any problems lol. You have a talent for using phrases I have never thought of and making everything vivid. Can't wait to finish this!
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Holy Fuckin shit that was HOT! I SO want your Paul for my very own!
mssmith chapter 38 . 7/17/2013
So stressful, so dark, so damned good! Thanks for sharing your talent, I loved this one.
carina2026 chapter 38 . 7/5/2013
Holy moly. What an awesome story! I loved the twists and turns it took. Plus I love how you portrayed the relationship between Paul and Bella as imprints.
Bell 1 chapter 38 . 5/15/2013
This story was jam packed full of drama and suspense. YIKES!

DANG! That was a really dark, scary Sam.
I sort of feel bad for Edward, but at the same time think it was the only way to stop him.

I'm glad Paul finally relaxed significantly with Bella.
I feel bad for Jacob and the change he endured, haunted him.
I do like that Leah and Jacob ended up imprinted together.
Thankfully, there weren't any drastic effects to Bella with her accepting of the imprint.
Though I do wish Charlie would have just taken Bella's word that Paul wasn't involved in Emily's death, I have to admit that it wouldn't be very accurate if he dropped his suspicions so easily, considering his position since he was a young man.

I do wonder what the story they told everyone else is because I am thinking about Bella finishing school. What would they have told the school? What does everyone believe happened to Bella? To Leah?

Oh well, no matter my curiosities, I enjoyed reading this story.
Thank you for sharing. :D
Bell 1 chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
It still seems he took advantage of her, rushed her into something she wasn't at all ready for... manipulated her. :(
Bell 1 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I'm not thrilled with the way Paul is taking advantage of Bella.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »