Reviews for Returning to Hogwarts
MORE chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
MORE ASAP! DONT LEAVE US LIKETHIS!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Lol imagine if Ron flipped the table then murdered Hermione...
HarryPotterFreak chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great job so far it's interesting but different then other fanfictions I've read cause most of them they are still students at Hogwarts.
DerangedDramione chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
OMG!
I love this story sooooo much it hurts...
I wish this story could go on longer or there could be a sequel (maybe there is I need to check)
GREAT PLOT
GREAT ENDING
GREAT EVERYTHING!
my god I am literally almost dying here that is how much I want this story to continue.
From the
DerangedDramioneFangirl
(who thinks you are god damn awesome)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Also, don't know from which chapter, but my new favorite nick name for Harry is "The-Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Die" ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Loved this story! I wish at the end Draco would have given a speech like: "you are the love of my life, I'm so glad we found each other, blah, sappy things, etc. but other than that I loved it!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
I love the ending of this chapter! Even if it is a little cheesy, i always get a good feeling from cheesy, ewy-gewy ( how do you spell thay? ) things ;)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY CANNOT GET TOGETHER! HERMIONE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! I AM TYPING THIS VERY HARD AND ANGRILY!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I am sitting here reading this with a huge, obnoxious smile on my face! Only three chapters in and i already have a feeling that i am going to LOVE this story! :)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
knwho chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
No! What the -?! Ron and Hermione can NEVER be. That bloody ginger doesn't deserve her! if this isn't rectified in two chapters I'm gonna... *takes a deep breath* Okay, I'm calm, I'm cool. Fantastic story thus far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
nice
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
please do a sequel! I love it :D
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
i hate reviewing on my phone...I always hit the enter button before I'm ready... anyway, I don't really know if it came through or not, but this is for chapter 9:

the part where hermione was talking to Prof. Sprout- the whole "what's-his-name" and Sprout not getting the joke, for some reason, reminds me of "the sound of music"...love the story so far!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 9 . 1/10/2012